Crash.

"See you tomorrow"Ziva and Tony say as they leave the restaurant and head over to their their car.

"So you told Abby that you was going to propose"Ziva asked.
"Yeah worst mistake huh i didnt know when i was going to"Tony says.
"Was it just Abby who knew"Ziva asked.
"No and Gibbs he walked in on me telling Abby"Tony

"so when are we going to elope"Ziva asked.
"What?"Tony asked.
"When Breena and Palmer were getting married we said how stressful it can be and i said the best thing was to elope and you nodded"Ziva says as Tony chuckles.
"Yeah probably work for us huh"Tony says.

"So did you have a good birthday"Ziva says.
"The best in a long time because of you"Tony says.
"Really"Ziva says.
"Yeah i couldnt of asked for it of gona any other way"Tony says back and Ziva smiles.

everything was perfect everything she could have ever thought nobody in her family have ever had anything so perfect she had an amazing job, an amazing family, a man who loves her for all of her and now she was going to marry him and start their family nothing could ruin how happy she was.

Ziva looked at her hand where her ring was now shining on she smiles, Tony eyes wonder to what she looking at.
"That does look good on you"Tony says.
"Yeah"Ziva says as she shows him.
"Yeah perfect"Tony says with a smile as Ziva smiles and so does Tony as he takes her hand, Ziva looks at Tony.
"Tony"Ziva says before.

BANG.