15

Unedited

Madison's pov

My heart breaks as I sob uncontrollably into Gregs chest as Damien and Alec pace around the room.

"Daddy why is everyone upset?"Marco asks tugging at gregs pants.

"Somethings come up baby,go play with your trucks"he says and Marco nods his head running off.

"I-I'm gonna kill him"Damien says angrily

"He's going to wish he was never born"he adds.

It goes silent and you can only here my sobs and light snore from Eden.

There's a big band and I look open seeing Damien's desk flipped over with everything on it across the room.

"Damien! Calm the fuck down!"Alec yells grabbing his arms and pulling him away from the wall.

"Calm down!! Calm down?! He threatened to steal my fucking child, he wants to kidnap her!!! She's not his!"Damien yells

"I swear to fucking god if even looks at her the wrong way I'm going to fucking rip his throat out and shove it up his ass!!!"Damien screams.

Eden starts crying and run over and pick her up bouncing her on my waist so she'll stop.

My poor baby girl is in danger.

"Im going to fucking make his death horrible"he says pacing around the room.

Lucas has decided to come after Damien wanting revenge because apparently my mothers boyfriend was his best friend,so in return he just wanted more men.

Damien can't afford to trade his men off so now Lucas is threatening to steal

"I want the best guards surrounding my house,I need cameras set up all inside and outside the house"Damien says listing things off.

His and my father walk in and Damien's father grabs his shoulders.

"I'll move in until you catch him"his father says

"Our men will be joining in on the hunt"my dad says coming over to see Eden.

Just when I thought everything would be okay.

---------------------

Eden sleeps peacefully on my chest as I watch re runs of greys anatomy.

Damien is installing all the cameras while my dad lays on the other couch watching the tv and Damien's father is on his laptop in the kitchen.

Damien walks downstairs and sighs coming over and plopping down beside me.

"All cameras are installed?"I ask and he nods his head

I give a small weak smile and push Edens hair out of her face.

She stirs but doesn't wake up

"Can she be placed in her crib now?"I ask

"No,the alarms aren't in yet,Alec will be over in a few hours to install them"he explains.

Eden makes a little noise and rises her head up,her eyes opening.

I sigh seeing as she only slept for half an hour.

She's too energetic.

Damien take her from me and holds her so she can wake up and then she can go in her bouncer.