I silently walk back to the common room, dreading facing everyone else.

"Apparating toad." I say weakly to the Fat Lady.

She swings to the side and the hole in the wall that leads into the common room. Once I walk inside all eyes land on me.

"So how was it?" Remus asks me, opening his arms. I walk into them as he squeezes me tight.

"It was... um... alright."

I shut my eyes.

"What did she say?"Remus asked.

"Well.."i started as I came out the hug.
"She explained everything..."I looked up at Remus.

"Did you forgive her?"Remus asked.

I nodded,"I guess I just jumped to a conclusion so quickly, why I thought it was Lily I really don't know..."I explained to Remus, looking down at the soft red carpet beneath me which had suddenly become extremely interesting to look at.

"Well let's not worry about that now! It's New Year's Eve remember!"Remus smiled.

I suddenly remembered the party and my head shot up,"what's the time?"I asked Remus quickly.

"It's 8:30,why?"Remus asked.

The party started at 10:00 and I hadn't started getting ready."gotta go!"I said and dashed away upstairs,leaving Remus unanswered .

I grabbed my towel and rushed into the bathroom and had a shower making sure my whole body was clean before getting out and drying quickly.I used my wand to dry my hair as I stepped into my black skater dress.
Everyone else was doing their makeup or hair.
"Umm guys I don't know what do do with my hair or makeup"I muttered.
All three of their heads whipped round to me and their faces lit up....oh god.

Lily rushed over,"I'm doing your hair!"Se smiled brightly.

Freya pulled over a chair and her makeup bag,"I'll do your makeup! Now sit" She pointed down onto the chair.

Sighing I sat down and let the magic transformation begin.

30 minutes later-----

"Okay you can open your eyes in 3,2,1" Freya said.

My eyes slid open and I saw what they had done. And it wasn't a disaster.
Lily had curled my hair so it hung wavy down to my chest and she had pinned back a few strains that had a braid in them.
Freya had given me black and silver eye shadow along with blush and foundation all settled with powder. It wasn't heavy at all which I was glad about.

I smiled largely,"thank you!" I hugged them both.

They smiled back. Lily checked her watch 'it's 9:55 lets go!"She grabbed mine and Freya's arm.

We got down to the common room and it was decorated from head to toe,snacks were lined up around the edge of the common room and the whole place was lit up with disco lights.it looked amazing.

I walked over to the snack bar and grabbed a handful of crisps.

"Already eating"I heard a familiar voice sound.