"Yes," I groan quietly as I feel the heat from her lips grazing over my skin.

"What affect are you talking about?" She whispers into my ear, and my eyes roll back inside of my head. Her hands place on the dresser on either sides of my waist and she pushes her groin into me. I gasp, feeling the twist in my stomach.

Damnit!

"This affect!" I scold her through the mirror "Go lay back down" I say pushing my bottom back hard and making her stumble back a little as she chuckles.

She holds her hand up in defense and retreats to the bathroom freshening up before coming back out and laying in her bed. By that time I've finished my ponytail and now I'm slipping into my sneakers. After taking another glance in the mirror I smile with satisfaction. That'll do.

When I bend to kiss her good-bye, she grabs me and pulls me down onto the bed, leaning over me and smiling from ear to ear as I giggle.

Oh my.

She's so beautiful - eyes bright with mischief, her messy just-fucked-again hair, that smile. Now she's playful.

I'm tired, still reeling from all the disclosures of yesterday, while she's bright as a button and sexy as fuck.

Oh, exasperating Fifty.

"What can I do to tempt you to stay?" She says softly, and my heart skips a beat and begins to pound. She is temptation personified.

My inner Mani pushes her glasses up high on her nose and pulls out the list of many, many things Lauren could do to get me to stay.

Put it away!

"You can't," I grumble, struggling to sit back up. "Let me go."

She pouts and I give up. Grinning, I trace my fingers over her sculptured lips, my Fifty Shades.

I love her so much even in all her monumental fuckedupness. I haven't even begun to process yesterday's events and how I feel about them.

I lean up to kiss her, thankful that we've both brushed our teeth. She kisses me long and hard before pulling away to gaze at me and my stomach flutters gazing at those green eyes of hers.

Her bottom lip enters between her teeth and I can't help but to steal a glance "Oh Miss Hamilton, I think I could get you to stay"

I frown playfully, knowing she's right "I think you could to"

She kisses me again, clinging on tight to my hip before her hand travels to to cup and then flex over my bottom. I gasp and my lips quivers just a bit into her mouth as she pulls me closer.

I pull away for air this time and her hand finds my cheek, resting easily. I feel so comfortable, so at ease, so at... home.

Home?

My mind quickly flashes back to her strange 4 am proposal and I know it's time to test the water.

"What's on your mind?" She questions as if she felt the shift.

I blink at her "Do you remember anything strange from last night?"

She blinks "Hmm? No"