A Good Night (Blake Lemon)

It was evening at Beacon. Students are asleep and silence took over the campus. Blake was one of the students who often pull an all nighter. She didn't expect any visitors today, not that she wants any. When suddenly, she heard a knock on her door, Blake looked twice at it before dismissing it and thought to herself that it was just her mere imagination. After a couple of seconds she heard a knock again. Feeling annoyed she opened the door. To her surprise it was you, you were asking about the training tomorrow. Blake invited you to her room. You walked in like it was your own room. Blake simply stared at you with disgust, she then made her guest tea. You simply drank the tea and asked a question. "What is it?" she said "Have you ever felt love?" You said. Blake simply answered with a "No", "Is it because you're a tsun-tsun?" You jokingly said. "A what?" she said annoyingly. "Oh nothing" you said, Blake suddenly giggled, "You look beautiful when you smile" you said. She suddenly returned to her cold expressionless state. Then silence took over the room, it was filled with awkwardness. To break the silence Blake questioned you on why you came to her room. You simply responded "Because we're friends right?". She suddenly gave a surprised look, Blake kinda took a liking to you when you transferred here she always looks at you when nobody notices it. Soon silence once again took over the room, they looked around and often locked into each other's eyes from time to time. Blake was feeling uneasy, is it because you're alone in a room and the worst is the ones inside are boy and girl. She kept thinking that things can lead to one thing to another. When suddenly you grew closer and closer to her, your foreheads touching, your hearts beat faster and your minds go blank. Blake closed her eyes and kissed you, the two of you felt a tremendous amount of adrenaline. Both of you know what your punishment is when the two of you get caught but knowing that, you and Blake both feel more intimate with each other. You slowly lied her down in bed. Your hand went on to her thighs and slowly caresses it. Your touch made her felt weak, both broke the kiss and stared at each other. Blake and you felt unsure on what to do next. So you took the lead and lightly bit her ears, this caused her to emit a small moan. You proceeded to undress her; her pale white skin stood out combined with her voluptuous body she can already qualify as a supermodel. You just stared in awe, Blake feeling embarrassed pulled you and started kissing again but this time your hands went under and began to scratch the ditch. She lets out a moan, and her hug started to tighten as she gets a constant feeling of being high. You then left tons of kiss marks on her neck. The room was took over by lust,sweat and tears. Every minute was heaven to both of you, she never felt like this before. Blake suddenly turned the tides and proceeded to spank your monkey. You just looked down, with a red face "You like that?" she said, "Yes" you said. You two reached their climax and just stared into each other once more. You picked up and wore your clothes before leaving you said "We should hang out sometime". Blake just nodded and smiled knowing that she felt loved.