SPIN-OFF

WARNING: This is short. It was just an idea that popped up.

5 years after the last chapter

"Fiiiiiiiinnn! Your son drank something from PB's lab again!" (Y/n) yelled from the other room.

Finn sighed as scratch the back of his head. "He's your son too you know!" He yelled back walking towards them.

"Yeah, so? I'm the one who carried him for nine months!" (Y/n) said looking at her son. Worry immediately showed on her face. "I don't think what he ate was edible..."

Finn froze when he saw his newly mutated son. He had green hair and warts invading his face. He was puking talking apples that soon exploded after a few seconds.

"Hi— BOUM!"

Explosive talking apples... That's a new one, Finn thought.

"What exactly did he eat?" He asked.

"Umm... I think it was—"

"BLEURGH!"

"Hello— BOUM!"

"— one of P—"

"BLEURGH!"

"Good morn— BOUM!"

"—B's failed apple—"

"BLEURGH!"

"Hi— BOUM!"

"— serums".

Soon, the door flung open. Princess Bubblegum stood there, mouth wide open, taking in the scene before her. "Wha- NOT AGAIN! COME ON, (SON NAME) I HAVE THE CURE READY IN THE REFRIGERATOR!" As she started walking away with (son name) hand in hand, she quietly murmured "Why do kids have to be so annoying?"

Finn and (y/n) laughed as they disappeared. She turned to her beloved husband embracing him. Her arms wrapped around his waist and her head on his chest. Subconsciously, Finn's arms found themselves around (y/n) waist and his head rested on hers.

"I love you" He said breaking the comfortable silence.

"I love you too"