Chapter 11: Rin's OTP

It's been a few hours since Rin told me her brother went to look for my 'father'. And ever since her confession, we started knowing each other better and rapidly became best friends.

"Who's that guy with the bunny hat?" She asks all of a sudden

"Oh, you mean Finn?"

"Yeah!" She exclaims

"What about him?" I ask while eating a piece of bread and drinking water

"Do you like him?!," She asks suddenly. I choked on my water and started coughing intensely. When I calmed down, I look at her nervously and ask her "What are you talking about?"

"Aw come on! You know what I'm talking about!" She says "When I've been spying on you, you were always so attached to him!"

I blush "H-he's just a f-friend" Damn, I stuttered.

"Blushing and stuttering, oh (y/n) enough with the lies" she shakes her head in disapproval.

"Fine! Yes, I do like him" I confess with a very dark blush. You could even say it's crimson.

"YAS! I KNEW IT!"

"Tell a soul and I will kill you then bring you back to life to kill you again, got it?!" I threatened

"Don't worry" Rin puts her hand where her heart is "I cross my heart and hope to die" then she smirks "By the way... You two would make THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER!!! YOU'RE MY OTP!!!"

I blush even harder. "Don't you start saying stuff like that!!! Imagine if someone heard us! It'll be so embarrassing!!!"

 "Don't you start saying stuff like that!!! Imagine if someone heard us! It'll be so embarrassing!!!"

(This is what you look like)

"Please who's going to hear us-" Rin got caught off by the sound of someone slamming the door

"Pretty noisy here don't you think?"

That voice.

The voice I've loathed my whole life.

The voice that belongs to the man I've tried to escape my whole life.

The King...

Heyyy~

What's up my Pandas?

Sorry I haven't updated in recently. Since you know... SCHOOL! I haven't had the chance to write. But since I know where the story is going, recent updates guaranteed!!!

Anyways, if you're suffering in (ugh) school like me, then have this drawing of Finn shirtless to make you feel better;

Peace out!

Happy reading!
~Your_Average_Panda