Prologue

Prologue

“Marcuz, you lick my p*ssy.” Her authoritative voice made her even sexier. She sounded as if she was just requesting a usual business transaction order.

“Yes, I’ll do it.” I obliged myself.

“Again?” Her brows met as if I forgot some important details in her order.

I snap before kneeling down in between her thighs.

“Yes Boss, I will do it.” This time, I made my voice seductive emphasizing how dominated I am.

I immediately ran my tongue in her apex and did my best to put her body into ablaze.

“Ahhh, Marcuz, I need you inside me. Pleasure me with that thing.” She bit her lower lip as she pertained in my little buddy down there.

“Yes Boss, I will.” I positioned myself already.

“Ahh f*ck! Go faster. Ahhh” She moaned as I moved my p*nis inside her and thrust faster and faster.

I spit on her p*ssy to lubricate what must be lubricated.

“Yeah Boss you’re so tight! Ah sh*t!” I also moaned in pleasure. She looked gorgeous while biting her lower lip and her two eyes were closed. She must have been totally get drowned and feeling her close to the heights.

“Kennnnttt!” With that, she reached her climax while I was still inside her.

I groaned hard before letting my juices explode in her belly. I wouldn’t want to impregnate her.

“Thank you, Marcuz. You can go.” She shyly said.

Yeah, you read it right. I was obviously f*cking with my boss. She is my boss. And whatever she ordered me should be done, including this. But this is also what I want…the most. Who would dare to refuse if you have such beautiful, curvaceous, hot and definitely sexy boss like Candice Rivera?

I, Kent Marcuz, her secretary slash sex slave is more than willing to obey her every word. I must be proud being chosen as her secretary for many men were dying to get this position. They even said that you wouldn’t even wish for anything else than spend a sexy night with her. But why do I feel so incomplete? Not contented? Would I be stay long in this kind of set up? Just seek each other whenever we needed the stupid sex thing?

Will I even have the chance to be noticed by her more than a secretary who loves her for a long time?               

How did I even get here? How did I agree to be her toy? Find out soon.

My Sexy Boss (Completed) SPGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें