P R O L O N G

Edited on 16 July'17(spellings and grammar)

After the second war, Harry James Potter confessed that he is no more in love in with Ginny Weasley, he said he can't get back with her. But the truth was, he was so much in love with her that he was scared that he may bring his bad luck to her, he was scared that she will die, like every person he had ever loved.

"Harry!", said Ginny. Harry looked up and saw her, cuts on her face, he wanted to cry.

"W-what do you want?", he asked.

"You. How are you?", she asked.

"Not your concern.", he replied rudely.
"Harry--"

"Ginny, listen, I never loved you, I am sorry. I really am, I wasted your time, I should have not.", Harry said.

Ginny started at him, he was her only love, she waited for him and he do not love her back?

"I-I am sorry.", she said and ran away.

Harry started crying. He was not happy, he needed her, but can't have her.

Four years have passed, Harry is an auror and Ginny plays for Holy Head Harpies. Ginny lives in Burrow, that's the reason Harry had stopped visiting Burrow.

Ron and Hermione are married and they are having a good time together. They live is Diagon ally.

Harry lives with his God son, Edward Remus Lupin aka Teddy, in a flat which is in Muggle London.

What happens next?
Read the story!

A/N: I am one of the worst writers on this planet, so please cope. Thank you for your time.