Chapter 2

Edited on 16 July'17(spellings and grammar)

Ginny Weasley came back to her home, it was silent and she saw no one. She silently climbed the stairs and walked into the shower, after the shower, she changed and went to practice.

**2 Weeks Later**

She was not feeling quite well. Its  been 2 weeks now, she has been throwing up, she knew what it meant and it scared her.

She went to a muggle hospital to get a checkup, wizard hospital can sell her story to newspapers and she needed to confirm it, she had the tests at home but she needed confirmation.

"Hello, Miss Weasley.", said a girl around her age. "I am Dr. Sophia, how may I help you?"

"I wanted to confirm if I was, err, pregnant.", Ginny replied.

"Sure.", the doctor smiled and helped her.

After a couple of minutes, the doctor broke the silence.

"Congratulation, you are going to be mother.", doctor announced happily.

"T-thank you.", she said, paid and left.

Harry will never accept her or the baby, what if he asked to abort the baby? No! no, she won't do that! She reached Harry's flat and knocked the door, she heard Harry and Teddy.

"Coming.", Harry said and Teddy copied him. Ginny smiled and waited.
Harry opened the door, his face which was having a beautiful smile turned into a grim.

"Hello.", he said.

"We need to talk.", she replied firmly.

"About?", he asked.

"Not here.", she replied.

"C-come in.", he said and allowed her in.

"AUNTIE GINNY!", Teddy called and happily ran into Ginny's arms.

"How is my big boy?", Ginny asked as she picked him up, Teddy giggled.

"Fine.", Teddy replied.

Ginny let him go and turned to Harry, he was grinning ear to ear and looked happy.

"He likes you.", Harry said to Ginny.

"Who won't?", she joked and Harry chuckled.

"Right. You wanted to talk?", he asked.

"Harry, that night--"

"I am not talking about us."

"We need to."

"No."

"Yes!"

"Leave."

"Harry, let me--"

"Please."

"It is imp--"

"No!"