eleven

when I get back from the case and into my office, Jimin isn't there. I begin to panic, searching through the room for any sign of attack. I don't see anything, like papers that are out of order, misplaced items, any sign of break in or struggle. I don't see anything, as if he just walked out on his own. I sigh, thinking maybe he just went home or to get some food. I pull out my phone, calling his contact.

I expect him to answer, but he doesn't. the rings go by, and he doesn't pick up. I begin to get even more worried, beginning to pack up my stuff.

"fuck," i whisper, and once I have everything packed up i begin to leave, before I rememeber something. if Jimin's out somewhere and he comes back, I have to leave a note for him. I backtrack, pulling out a blank piece of paper.

I'm not here because I'm out looking for you. if im not here, call me and tell me where you are. If you don't have your phone, use my work phone. if you don't have my number, it's xxx-xxx-xxxx. I love you.

- yoongi

i set the pen down, hurriedly leaving the room. I leave the door unlocked in case jimin does come home.

I decide maybe asking the receptionist where he went may give me an idea of where he is, so I walk up to her. and I realize this receptionist is the same one Hoseok cheated on me with. but she's still the only one that would have payed attention to jmjn, so she's my only choice.

"did jimin go anywhere? he has orange hair, he's a little bit shorter than i am. really nice thighs?? I ask, trying to explain his distinct features. she looks as if she's scanning her mind for any memory of him.

"oh! a young man came here earlier, he asked to see Jimin. jimin went with him outside and he hasn't been back since then," She says, and a lump forms in my throat.

"what did he look like?" i ask, trying to remember anyone that could've wanted to hurt jimin because of anything that happened.

"he had an awful color green hair, and it was rather dead. it was parted down the middle. his eyes had a bunch of eyeliner, and they're like pointed up and cat-like," She says, and I gulp. "anything else?" I ask. she thinks for a moment before her face lights up with realization.

"yea! he had a tattoo of a 3D box on his cheekbone," She says, and the sentence dawns on me like my father's death. it shocks me, and I don't want to move. I don't want to breathe. I want to cry and scream, but I know I csnt give up because if I don't move now jimin could be as much as dead.

without a word, I leave the department, running down the street. I get in my car, quickly starting it. I begin to drive immediately, to the first places I could ever think of. there's two places I know for sure the people I'm after hide out at.

the first one is in an alleyway. I walk down it, an uneasy feeling finding its way to my head and heart. and i panic. I know exactly what this feeling is.

another anxiety attack.

it's been so long ever since I overcame my anxiety, and rhe thought of it returning so easily sickens me. i try to slow my breathing and heartbeat in attempt to calm myself down. I remember I have to think, just think, if i want to save jimin.

I force myself to be calm, continuing my way down the dark alley. behind a large broken file cabinet, there's a pitch black opening. I crawl through it, greeted by another dark hallway. each hallway is for a different group. I happened to be an ally with all three, welcomed into all, but then everything happened, and i did something stupid.

I realize I can't just walk into the room filled with people barefaced, or they may suspect something is wrong. I search the place, looking for something to hide my face.

on the ground, I find an old t-shirt. i card through my brain, thinking of something I could do with it. I look around, my eyes finding a shard of glass. an idea pops into my head as I walk forward, taking the shard in hand.

I begin to ruggedly cut the shirt, to where it's just a square piece of cloth. i tie it around my face, over my noise and mouth, resembling a bandana. I throw the shard down, rolling up my sleeves, ignoring the pale lines.

I also realize they my recognize my hair style, so I think of a way to change it. I could cut it with the glass shard, but that would be way to much effort and way too much time. so i take pieces of my hair and tease it, making it look dry, dead, and stick up in different directions. I decide it's okay for now.

I continue my journey until I reach a door, knocking on it. a man answers, a man with raven black hair, barely taller than me.

"What's the password?" He asks, his voice gruff, and i show him a tattoo. a tattoo of a 3D box.

-

henlo.

if u read daddys princess the only reason I'm updating this even tho I'm on hiatus is bc I already had this typed lmao

anyway woah sorta cliff hanger