seven

JImin was so tempted to kiss yoongi that day. everything would have been fine, and he would have enjoyed it. it was something he had missed for so long.

when he was just about to kiss him, the second their lips had barely touched, he saw something in yoongis eyes. he knew he wanted to kiss him, he knew it's what he wanted, but when he said no, he realized something. he was too scared to, but that's what his body was telling him.

if he could find a way to make yoongi trust him, yoongi could be okay again. but there's something in the way.

they decide everything yoongi picked out will be okay, so jimin pays for all the stuff, despite his complaints, and they make their way to the entrance of the store. they walk home, and yoongi begins to feel nervous when there's way more people in the streets than before. way more people to make him feel shit about who he loves.

and he was right. people glare at them, people walk away in disgust, people shield their children away. people mutter short remarks. they walk past a group of guys, who they try paying no mind to. they make it to a bench, and there's a jewelry store right next to them. yoongi sudenly has an idea.

"jiminnie, i.." he starts, not sur eif he could carry out with his plan. jimin turns to him. "yes, yoongi?" he asks, walking a little slower. "i wanna.. get you a present. for helping me these last series of days" yoongi says nervously, hesitantly looking up to jimin's eyes.

"yoongi, it's okay. you don't have to," he reassures, his hand finding yoongi's upper arm. "no, i really want to. i hand this one necklace i was going to give to you but I lost it, and i want to get you a new one. please, jiminnie, can i?" yoongi pleads, jumping around somewhat similar to a child.

"alright, let's go," jimin says, beginning to walk. "no, you stay here please, i.. i want it to be a surprise," yoongi says, trying to be somewhat bald. "alright," jimin repsonds, taking the bags and hesitantly sitting on the bench. yoongi, despite being nervous, walks into the store and immediately begins to browse the store for the right necklace.

meanwhile, as jimin sits on the bench and waits for yoongi, the group of guys he noticed earlier find their way over to him and sit next to him on either side.

"hey cutie," one of them says, reaching over to put a hand on his thigh. he stares at it, trying to be polite and not shove the guy off him.

"sorry, i have a boyfriend," he says quietly, slowly sliding the guy's hand off his thigh. another one of the guy does the same thing, but to his other thigh, as the same guy slides his arm around his shoulder. jimin begins to grow even more uncomfortable.

"i'm sorry, please get off," jimin says, trying to shove both guys off of him. just his luck, he's not strong enough to get them off.

"tell you what guys, y'all go get the car while i convince this cutie to come with us," the one on the right says, and the others obey. the one on the left retrieves his hand and they all leave to walk down the streets.

"you can't convince me, i already said i have a boyfriend who i'm completely loyal to," jimin says, beginning to get a little nervous and angry.

"oh you mean stick legs you was with before? jus' leave him, he ain' worth it man. i can give you a whole lotta pleasure, cutie. whaddaya say?" he asks, his hand travels farther up jimin's thigh. jimin tries with more force to push him off, shaking his head. the guy only practically pins him against the bench, harassing him. "no, i-"

"asshole, get off him" the voice startles them both, and jimin almost feels relieved. the guy gets off him, leaving a heavily breathing jimin laying on the bench.

"what?" the guy asks, standing up and staring  at yoongi.

"i said get off him" yoongi repeats, his boldness altering a little.

"boy, who you think you are talking-" the man begins to walk towards yoongi, starting to swing. but yoongi beats him to it.

yoongi steps forward, his fist connecting harshly with his jaw. the man falls to the ground, his hand resting over the stop yoongi punches. yoongi lets out a harsh breath, holding his wrist in his finers. "i-i'm sorry," he whispers, walking over to jimin.

the guys from before pull up in the car, honking it. the man yoongi punched stands up, his glare trained on the couple, before standing up and getting in the car. they drive off, and jimin walks over to yoongi, wrapping his arms around him. "it's okay," he whispers, rubbing his back, noticing how scared yoongi looks.

when they get home, yoongi notices jimin looks a little angry. he wants to ask him why, so he does.

"jiminnie, whats wrong?" he asks, and jimin shakes his head. "j-jiminnie, please tell me. you know i hate people being mad at me, it scares me," yoongi says, reaching out to touch his hand.

"yoongi what was that? that could have turned out so badly. he could have hurt you, yoongi," jimin asks, turning to face yoongi, raising his voice a bit. now yoongi feels scared. scared jimin might hate him.

"jiminnie, i'm sorry.. i.. he was just touching you and i knew you didn't like it, and he made me mad, and something from my past personality came out, and i was scared, and i- im really sorry, i didnt mean to make you mad," yoongi says, his voice small. hes shaking a little.

"that reminds me, yoongi. what are you so god damn afraid of that makes you not want to even kiss me?" jimin says, his voice even higher than before. he's practically yelling at yoongi now. he feels so angry for some reason. he truly doesn't mean to take it out on yoongi, but it just came out.

"you," yoongi says, his voice so quiet jimin can barely hear it.

"what?" jimin says, even if he did clearly understand what he said. he just wasn't prepared to what he was going to say.

"i'm scared of you."

-

evil grins