07

Chapter Definitions:

Bondage - Sexual practice that involves the tying up or restraining of one partner.

Dominator - Male version of Dominatrix

Dominatrix - A dominating woman, especially one who takes the sadistic role in sadomasochistic sexual activities.

Chapter Playlist:

Kehlani - Distraction

Ariana Grande ft. Future - Everyday

Bruno Mars - That's What I Like

Justin's Pov

Ariana Grande is one hell of a girl. Just thinking about her makes me sexually frustrated.

She even asked me if I was gay, interesting.

I chuckled to myself as I opened the door from the corridor of my apartment complex.

She was in love with books and literature I knew from her studies and oddly was in love with earl grey tea and muffins. I remember it all, especially her physical features.

Her light brown luscious locs kept laid back in a high ponytail, her doe like deep brown eyes, her mesmerizing dimple on her left cheek and don't get me started on that lip bite. 

I will admit, I'm obsessed. 

But she doesn't know how much of an effect she has on me.

I just want to shove my big cock inside her tight womanhood and fuck her senseless. Wrap those cable ties around her wrists and feet as I pleasure her until she can't utter another word. Do bad things she wouldn't even imagine.

These just became routine normal thoughts to me as I was around her. But if she really knew what was going on in my mind, she would be deeply afraid.

Afraid of how much of a monster I really am.

But I can't help how much I want to introduce her to my world. I want her to experience all the things hidden in my deep thoughts and more

But I also know for a fact she's not very experienced, if she's experienced sex at all. Her innocence just attracts me and makes me want to do bad things to her even more.

I want her so bad but I'm afraid; afraid she'll judge me from the scars of my past. I just know she'll look at me different if she knew, they usually do.

I sat on one of my grey velvet love chairs by the glass fireplace and lean my upper body forward, running my hands through my hair in thought.

Ariana isn't like the other women I've been with and that is a fact. And my other "relationships" weren't even relationships.

There would be contracts involved and deals each party would agree and disagree on. We would live out our wildest sexual fantasies; with a kink.

It was something I've grown addicted to, kind of like an adrenaline rush junkies get. It was all part of the bondage life.

But as a dominator I could get a little out of hand. At least that's how my last partner felt when she left me because of my severe take on punishments.

It's not a life everyone, which is why I don't know if Ariana and I would work out.

Plus, like I said before relationships aren't my thing which is why I'm startled that I've grown to actually care for Ariana. I don't want to hurt her.

I laid on my love chair thinking about my schedule the next day.

Just then I remember Ariana's graduation is tomorrow. I should probably get her something even though she'll beg me not to, but it's still her fucking graduation.

Pulling out my iphone I scroll through google and look up some of the best jewelry stores I could manage to find.

As I walked into the Tiffany & Co. store I was met up by a red head with a name tag reading Elise.

"Hello sir do you need help with anything?" the woman asked showing her teeth as she smiled.

"Yes please, I'm looking a graduation gift for my .." I start trying to come up with exactly how I want to put it.

I can't exactly say for a girl whom I want to fuck till' she's unconscious.

"Girlfriend?" she asks.

"Sure" I say shrugging as I lean over looking at some of the jewelry pieces.

"She's about 5'3, she's got glowy olive tan skin, she's a light brunette, she's-"

"Okay I got it sir. Let me see what I can find for you." she says leaving me behind to wander.

After about two minutes she comes back with a gold 'T' Tiffany gold bracelet. She hands it over to me as I put it up, eyeing the material and visualizing my Ariana in it.

"It's good." I say as I rub on the surface. "But could I customize it?" I ask as I hand her the bracelet back.

"Yes! You can certainly customize it but it will of course cost extra." she smiled.

"Cost doesn't affect me, but can you put maybe eight diamonds around the bracelet?" I ask. Eight because that's double of how many years Ariana was in college to get her Masters.

Elise nods her head and holds up one finger and said, "Just give me a few hours and you can pick it up later."

I nod my head as I head toward the exit of the store.

Just thinking of Ariana's reaction when she see's the bracelet makes me happy. I know for a fact she's going to be upset, but she'll just have to deal with it if she wants to live in my world.

Hey guys I wanted to give you the definitions for things some people might not know so yessss

Things are going to get crazy like ... guys I don't think y'all are ready for what's coming! Cause' a sex... yes a SEX.. scene is coming up real soon.

But I don't want to spill all the tea so that's all I'm gonna say.

Oh and ily guys 💕