Fourteen

Alex POV

I sigh and lean my head into the crook of Thomas' neck. We only had a week until we had to debate. My essay was twelve pages long whereas Thomas was barely on page five.

"Okay, hun. You need to write more about how the opposing view is either factual or opinion. Maybe wether or not it makes sense somehow."I instruct. Thomas growls in frustration.

"Baby Girl, it's just so hard to do it." Thomas groans as I rub his shoulder.

"Let me write you a topic sentence for your next paragraph ,and you can expand upon the idea." I say. After doing it I decide to be an ass and pull of my shirt.

"Babe! That's sooo distracting!" Thomas whines.

"Oh, I'll show you distracting." I smirk and get into his lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck I hear him mutter something along the lines of 'please not now babe.' Smirking harder I grind down on him. Though I've never had sex with him, I knew I was going to be bottom.

"Baaaabe." Thomas says in a cross between a whine and a moan. I kiss along his jawline and he squirms. Not in discomfort, but more of a 'I want to but I need to work.' With a cheeky grin I unzip his jeans. "Baby Girl! Alex! I swear to god if you-" He is cut off by his own loud moan as I palm him through his jeans. I rip the jeans away and throw the to the side.

"Thomaaas." I tease him. The bulge in his boxers is massive from how much I've been teasing him. Smirking I pull his boxers away, revealing his member. (Original Sentence has been deleted, please contact the author if you must know)

"B-babe. I need to w-wo-" he moans again as I lick up his rock hard erection. "Fuck it. I'm gonna fuck yo-" I shut him up by deep-throating his entire length, only gagging slightly. Swallowing around him ,I wink. He blushes harder, if that's even possible, and entangles his fingers in my hair. I begin to bob my head, hollowing my cheeks. The tall man sweeps my hair out of the way. When he climbs close to his climax I pull off with a pop. With another smirk I rip the shoelaces off of his shoes and tie his hand behind his back.

"How's this for distracting?" I ask licking his abs.

"F-fuck, Baby Girl..." the tall man moans as I ghost my hand over his member. The I position my entrance just above him and sink ever do slowly towards him. I smirk when he whines my name.

"What makes you deserve my ass?" I ask with a grin, stopping the sinking process.

"Aleeex, I've been working sooo hard. I just need to feeel you." Thomas whines. With that I resume the slow process of taking him into me. I hear fabric ripping and his hand snap to my hips.

"Someone's eager." I softly moan as he fills me. He slams me down onto him and I cry in ecstasy. I make him take his hands away and begin rocking out hips together. Thomas moans and my smirk gets even smirkier. He bucks his hips and begins roughly fucking me. I moan loudly and let him take control. Gripping my hips tightly he makes me bounce. When he thrusts up with his hips he pulls me down to meet them. I let out a scream and cum all over his chest. Thomas screws his eyes shut and cums inside me. He slowly rocks his hips and pulls out.

"Okay. Now I have to work." Thomas says causing me to whine.