Seven

Alex POV.

I shake so violently I scare myself. Thunder claps outside again. Shit shit shit shit. My mind goes blank and I begin sobbing. The door opens and Thomas walks in. He sets the groceries on the table. Under which I am hiding.

"Baby Girl? I'm home." I hear him call. I whimper in response. "Alex?" He calls again. I let out a loud sob. He looks under the table. "Oh my god, Alex, are you okay?" He asks pulling from my hiding spot. I respond with a loud sob. "Baby Girl? What's wrong?" He asks.

"S-storm." I whimper. He holds me to his chest.

"Shhh. Shh. It's okay Baby Girl. I'm right here." He tells me. He had taken to calling me baby girl. He continued whispering into my ear until I calmed down.

"Can I try some of that tea?" I ask. A grin spreads across his face. He makes me sit on the couch and runs into the kitchen. A few minutes later he returns with a steaming mug filled with a brown liquid.

"Hope you like mint, baby girl." Thomas says. I blow on it gently and put the mug to my lips. He nods and I take a sip. The hot liquid feel good as it runs down my throat. It tastes like minty ice cream. I take another sip of the sweet drink.

"It's really good." I say. Thomas smiles widely and cuddles up next to me. I turn on a movie and continue drinking the piping hot drink. We watch Heathers for the eighth time during our relationship. He falls asleep on my shoulder. I let him sleep until the end when Veronica shoots J.D. I laugh when he is scared back to consciousness by the loud bang of a gun. He always does this.

"Baby Girl? Did you get shot?" He asks. Ever since the night I got back he always seems to be afraid someone will shoot me. I shake my head. The tall man sighs in relief and kisses me.

"It's getting late. We should head to bed." I yawn.

"You go ahead. Don't wait up!" Thomas says. I leave the tall man alone on the couch.

Thomas POV

I look to my pone.

Unknown number- how ya doing faggot.
Tjeffs- Umm who is this?
Unknown Number- you'll know soon enough. That precious boyfriend of yours will too.
Tjeffs- I'm calling the police.
Unknown Number- if you do, your boyfriend goes.
Tjeffs- you don't even know where I live.
Unknown- I know a lot about you Thomas Jefferson. Don't think princess is safe. He is going to pay me.
I shudder and block the number. Suddenly a high pitched scream starts in our bedroom. I sprint in there to find Alex being drug out the window by a masked man.

"Baby girl? Reach for my hand." I order him Alex tries to reach me but is yanked away.

"Thomas, baby, I love you so much." He cries and disappears out the window. Rain pounds mercilessly and I see Alex far below crying out in fear. I call Mr. Washington.

"Sir, your son just got kidnapped." I cry into the phone.

"What? Did you call the cops?" He shouts.

"No. I had a gun pointed at me!" I choke out between tears.

"Okay do that now. I'll gather everyone together and we'll be there soon." He says and hangs up. I call the cops and report it. Within a couple minutes an army of people showed up.

Alex POV

"Wakey, Wakey, princess." I hear a familiar voice. I open my eyes and see three men. Instantly I recognize Charles Lee.

"What do you want, Lee?" I spit. The tall man wipes my spit off of his face.

"You know exactly what I want princess. My friends though, well they want things too. Meet George King." He motions to the tall one . "And Samuel Seabury." He motions to the other man. "When they're done with you, you'll be all mine. How do you like the sound of that, princess?" He asks and licks my cheek. Lee and Samuel leave the room, leaving me with King.

"Heh. I'm gonna have some fun with you. Of course I'll l have to save some for my friends." He says.

When he's finished I sit in the floor, naked and crying. Samuel comes in.

"Don't worry. I just want a pleasant conversation with someone who has a brain." He says helping me into a night dress for a girl.

"Thanks." I say between sobs.

"Sorry about them.  They're a little  extreme." Sam says. "So tell me about yourself." He states.

" umm, I'm Alexander Hamilton. I'm twenty three in my sophomore year at Princeton. I have a lovely boyfriend of two weeks. I can't wait to see him again. Wether I'm dead or alive." I say with a sigh. "My adopted father is a professor there, he teaches debate and US history. My adopted mother is probably already getting up to make breakfast. My friends are great. One died a while back but you know. Lafayette and Hercules are probably just getting to bed. The Schuyler sisters are probably safely tucked away, no worries. I just want to go home." I say. By the end I'm crying.

"Hey. Hey. You'll see them at some point. Wether dead or alive your friends a and family will see you again." Sam puts a comforting hand on my shoulder. I look up at weakly smile to him.

"Thanks for that." I say. "I just miss them." I add.

"Don't worry." He shushes me. Then he stands and walks out. Charles Lee barges in.

"Finally, you slut, you're all mine." He breathes in my ear.