"Shut up"I whisper yell.

I tape one end of the sign up as he gets the other

"That's not even"I say making Alec roll his eyes.

"It's fine"he says

"No it's not,everything has to be perfect"I pout my eyes watering.

I'm still very emotional after having Eden and I hate it!

"Madison! Stop crying"he groans making me glare at him.

Damien's birthday is today and we are setting up a surprise birthday party for him so we are trying to make the ballroom look nice.

"Go get ready with Eden and I'll get the rest set up"he says pushing me out the room.

I sigh and walk up to our room seeing Damien watching tv with Eden in his chest sleeping.

"Get dressed"I say picking her up off his chest.

He thinks there's some big meeting with some gangs but really it's his party.

He groans and I giggle kissing his lips.

I lay Eden on the bed and quickly get changed in front of her so I can make sure she's fine.

I smile seeing my sled in the mirror and loving this dress.

I grab Edens outfit and Change her,her blue eyes watching me as I put her cute little pink dress on.

I pick her up as she makes a little baby noise.

"My girls are too beautiful"he Damien says pecking her head and than my lips.

"And your too handsome"I smile kissing his cheek.

"Come on"he sighs grabbing my hand and the breathing machine.

We get to the ball room and when Damien opens it the room is pitch black.

He sets the machine down and flicks the light on.

"Surprise!!"everyone yells making Damien's eyes widen.

I kiss his check and he smiles as people wish him happy birthday and give him hugs.

---------------------

"Thank you baby"Damien says for the third time tonight.

The party went amazingly perfect and Damien loved it all,I've never seen him so happy.

"Your welcome"I giggle laying my head on his chest.

We are watching some random movie while Eden is sleepy peacefully.

"Alec and Gregg will be married in a few weeks"he smiles

"I know I can't believe it's coming up so fast,soon they'll be gone on their honey moon as well"I frown not being able to have my best friends with me.

"Their not leaving forever"he chuckles pulling me closely into his chest,"anyway you have me"he huffs making me smile.

"I know but i always have you"I roll my eyes playfully.

"Of course you do"he smiles kissing my lips.

"So how's my mom going"I ask making him tense.

"I stitched her mouth closed"he says making me gasp

"Damien!! That's sick"I say making him laugh

"That's who I am baby girl"he says kissing me.

---------------------

Qotd#2: what's your favourite song?

I have to many😂😂 actually obsessed with f.f.f by Bebe rexha and g-eazy

Anyway lowkey almost cried because me and my friend were in a fight and she just said the nicest thing and omggggg😭😭😍😍

Sooooo now on book talk because y'all don't care about my life😂😂

I'm trying to write more sexual scenes but I feel weird writing about it and trying to find words to use so be patent with me😂😂

Vote.comment.share