Chapter 25

Hello! Thanks to all of you who left me comments on the last part of this story. Whenever I get comments, it makes me feel loved. It also lets me know that you enjoy this story and care about my thoughts, too. Any way, enjoy!

////////////////////////////////////

Mitch's P.O.V.

////////////////////////////////////

I woke up around three thirty P.M. I dragged myself from my bedroom and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and realized that I had crappy food, so I got dressed and drive to the store.

I walked through the aisles filling the cart with whatever looked good. I even bought myself some movies that looked interesting. Too bad I have no one to watch them with.

*back at the house.*

I pull back into my driveway and park my car. I get out and open my trunk. I have way too many bags to carry at once so I have to make several trips.

On my final trip, I shut the trunk using my foot. I turn to walk inside, but I trip over large rock. My bags bust open and food goes very where. Just my luck.

I crawl around trying to grab as much food as possible when a person appears next to me. He is a tall teenage boy. He seems to be around 18. He smiles and bends down and picks up stuff.

"Thanks." I tell him as we set the rest of the food on my table. "You're welcome." He says in a surprisingly deep voice. I lead him outside and we stand awkwardly on my porch.

"I'm Luke." He says holding out his hand and I shake it. "I'm Mitch. Once again, thanks for the help."

Luke and I talk for a few minutes before we agree that we have to hang out sometime. We also exchange numbers and then Luke goes back into his home, which is right next to mine.

I wish I knew what was going to happen later that day, maybe I could have prevented it...

////////////////////////////////////

Matt's P.O.V.

////////////////////////////////////

I waited outside of Mitch's door, waiting for him to open it and let me in. It took another minute before I heard shuffling an then he opened the door and invited me in.

"Hey Matt." He said with a smile. "What's up?" I sat down at the kitchen table. "Oh just wondering if you would like to come to a party that Rob is having tonight?" I asked hopeful that he would say yes, be he stayed quiet for a minute.

"Well, I don't know... I certainly have a lot of things to do around here." Mitch said sarcastically before he sat down across from me smirking. "I will take that as a yes." I told him and stood back up. "There's no time for sitting, party starts in thirty minutes. Get your lazy butt up and get dressed." I laugh and he does as told.

About forty minutes later, I find myself moving through a crowd trying to find Rob. Mitch is walking closely behind me.

Rob stands on the stairs, leaning against the railing. He is probably admiring his home. It's nice and open, it has large widows and three floors. He has me as a roommate, but otherwise he just wants to say he has a big house I guess.

"Hey Matt, welcome home Mitch!" Rib says to us as we approach. "Hello" Mitch yells over the booming music. I just nod.

////////////////////////////////////

Jerome's P.O.V.

////////////////////////////////////

I walk into the crowded party. I booked a last minute flight to Canada yesterday with the help of Rob. He is letting me stay here for the week, he knows how much I hate being away from my friends. Especially Mitch.

I wasn't aware that there was a party tonight, so I wasn't prepared when I saw the crowd. I dragged my suitcase behind me, searching for Rob.

It took about ten minutes before I found Rob in the living room talking to random people. "Rob!" I shouted and walked up to him. "Oh hey Jerome," he yelled back. "Sorry I didn't tell you about the party, it was a last minute thing."

Rob showed me to a room on the third floor. He knew I wasn't up for partying tonight. The room was nice though. It had a king sized bed, a couch, a computer, tv and a desk. Perfect for me.

I set my suitcase down in a corner and locked my door. I sat down on the couch and took out my phone.

"Dang." I said allowed as I realized I needed a wifi password. That means I have to leave the safety if my room and go out into the 'party zone.'

I pushed my way past people until I decided that Rob must be in his room. The problem was that I wasn't sure where his room was. Naturally, I went around opening every door.

A lot of times, I would open doors and see couples making out, or some guy doing something stupid because he is too drunk to care.

I opened a door at the end of a hallway and instantly regretted it. What I saw, I could not unsee.

Mitch was holding a taller guys with Justin Bieber hair against a wall, kissing him passionately. My heart shattered. How could he?

The taller boy pused Mitch of and pointed to me. Mitch turned to see me and froze. "Jerome?" he whispered. "How could you??" I yelled before running out of the room an back to mine.

So much for 'Forever and Always.'

////////////////////////////////////

.WOAH. Drama much??? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you want the next chapter to come out quicker, vote and comment! Also, if I started doing a question of the day, how many of you would actually answer?
-Hstyler

////////////////////////////////////