Chapter 11

*runs around house screaming*

129 reads??????? Thank you! I didn't even expect to get ten reads. Thank you if you even read the lame authors notes I leave. Well here's the next chapter!

////////////////////////////////////

Jerome's P.O.V.

////////////////////////////////////

After I took a shower and got dressed in an orange shirt with a chicken on it and a pair of jeans I stood in front of the mirror looking into my own eyes.

I didn't look like myself. I'm not sure why but I guess that's what happens when you actually take the time to notice what you look like.

After a few minutes of looking at myself in the mirror, I left the bathroom and went downstairs.

"Hey guys." I mumbled tripping over a carpet. I fell in what seemed like slow motion before hitting my head against the corner of a table

"Jerome!" I heard Mitch yell before a wave of darkness swept over me.

////////////////////////////////////

Mitch's P.O.V.

////////////////////////////////////

"Hey guys." Jerome mumbled walking into the living room. I began walking over to him when his foot got caught on a carpet and he fell and hit his temple on the side of a table.

"Jerome!" I screamed running over to sit next to where he landed. "Jerome?!" I yelled louder. "Can you hear me!"

Adam and Ty were next to me now. "I will call 911." Ty said rushing over to where his phone was.

"Mitch....." Adam confronted me. "Back away."

Back away? Is he really telling me to back away when the love I my life is passed out on the floor with a gash on the side of his head?

"No!" I yelled at him hugging Jerome.
I wasn't going to let him touch Jerome. Who knows? He might hurt him even more.

Adam took Jerome's wrist and checking for a pulse. "He does have a pulse. The medics should be here soon to take him to the hospital." He announced turning to face me.

*time skip to three hours later at the hospital*

I sat by Jerome's bed holding his cold hand. It's been three hours since he fell and hit his head. He is now in a coma.

"Hey Jerome. I really need you to wake up." I tell him, knowing he can't hear me.

I just want him to know that I'm here. I'm here waiting to see his beautiful eyes flutter open. I want to feel has soft lips kissing mine again.

////////////////////////////////////

Adam's P.O.V.

////////////////////////////////////

I walk into Jerome's room to see Mitch holding his hand. Mitch's head is resisting on the edge of his bed.

The poor guy....I hate to see him like this. He hasn't eaten or talked to anyone since Jerome fell into the coma.

"Mitch?" I ask stepping to where I am behind him. He turns around with puffy red eyes that symbolize that he has been crying.

"I'm so sorry, but you can't just shut everyone else in the world out." I say.

Mitch quickly stands up to where we are eye to eye.

"You have no idea!" he yells at me, spit flying into my face. " I need Jerome to come back! I need to know that he is okay! he could be dying and you're telling me its okay?!" Mitch pushes me away and sits back down next to Jerome.

"Okay..." I answer.

"If you don't mind I would like to be alone. Please leave." Mitch says with a scratchy 'I'm about to cry' voice.

I turn to the door and walk out.

////////////////////////////////////

Whoa! That took a while to type. I hope you liked it and you're not too mad at me for putting Jerome into a coma. Things get worse before they get better, right? Maybe? alright i'll shut up now. -Hstyler

////////////////////////////////////