Chapter 4: Book Club & Chill

Theo

"What's your problem." Oh god not this again please.

"Bash what are you talking about?" I'm so done with him he can't just claim her as his. I want her and I will fight for her.

"You know what I'm talking about, I want you to stay away from her!" Oh we're screaming now, okay.

"You can't just claim her as yours, Bash! I like her too, you can at least give Ana a choice." Yeah a choice I can woo her, I'm charming right? She did spoon with me last night I wonder if Bash caught that...of course he did he sees everything.

"Fine, she has a choice, but if she chooses me then you need to sta-" Ana interrupts him with her soft sweet voice, she's so pretty. I'm staring at her I should stop, but shes- shes so...so; perfect.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" She smiles at me, oh I love her. Her smile; not her...her smile.

"Oh, uh...nothing here Ana come sit by me." No I want her to sit by me, ugh Bash and his-his...whatever he has.

"Okay, thanks Bash. What are we doing in class today?" Oh the look on her face. I love the way she looks when she asks a question, her mouth opens in an 'o' shape. Oh she's so beautiful. I want her to be mine I need her.

Bash pulls out his phone and checks the time, "Uh, i'm not sure, but class starts in one minute."

"Oh, okay." She starts to grab her book, but knocks over her art book. So being a gentleman I grab it for her. Once I start coming up I see an opportunity, I come up a little to close for comfort, so close if i leaned in an inch we would kiss. I can feel her minty breath on my lips. Oh how I want to kiss her.

"M'lady" As I say that our lips brush and sparks all I get are sparks. I wonder if she felt them? She's biting her lip; oh god stop that Ana or I will devour you on this desk.

"Thanks." She whispers quietly and our lips brush again, her eyes haven't left mine once which is surprising. She looks like she's going to kiss me. A loud cough interrupts our moment I don't even have to look. Bash; ugh I hate him so much.

"Everyone is staring at you two." He's jelly, so jelly. He wants to be me i'm cool everybody likes me; he's jelly. Hahahahahahahaha!

"Stop doing that Theo!"

"Doing what Bash?" I know what i'm doing, but I like to annoy him.

"I am not jealous of you." Oh he's angry now. Oops.

"It's okay you don't have to admit it Bashy; I'll still love you." Oh he hates me so much. This is to funny.

"I AM NOT-"

"Mr. Saint James is their a problem?"

"Uh, no Mr. Taber just my brother."

"Alright Mr. Saint James, calm down. Let's get started class."

She started the lesson and it's boring as usual. I was zoning out until Mr. Taber puts a book in my face.

"For the assignment, Mr. Saint James."

"Thanks."

I didn't notice Ana staring at me from her seat until now, but I do notice her clenching her thighs together, tightly. I can't help but smirk, what would you do?

"You alright over there,Ana?" She looks into my eyes and starts biting her lip again; ugh please stop that.

"Yeah, I'm alright Theo. Thanks." She smiled at me the warmest smile I've ever seen. I care so much for her, but why? No, I don't just care for her I love her. Why do I feel like I shouldn't. But I do; I Theodore Saint James love Anastasia Montgomery.