Welcome Back? // Chapter 1

HnnnggGGGgG, I have no idea what I'm writing. :D

Edd turned the knob of the front door, pulling it open. He took one glance at the figure who stood at his doorstep and his eyes widened.

"T-Tord..?" Edd stuttered out, 'Tord' nodded and smiled, though his smile wasn't like a full smile, half his mouth stayed as straight as a line, his whole right face was decorated with scars.

   "Hello, Edd... I came back to apologize for my mistakes... I know you may not forgive me but I'm willing to give it a shot.." Tord spread his arms out in front of him, getting ready for Edd to hug him. 

   He'd practiced this whole plan in his head about one hundred times beforehand. When Edd didn't pull him into a hug, Tord's arms fell down to his sides limply. Edd's mind was flooded with thoughts very quickly as if someone had connected a hose to his ears and set it to the fastest setting.

  "Tord, I forgive you and I'm sure Matt would forgive you too but," Tord smiled at this and waited for Edd to continue. "I'm not so sure Tom would forgive you, he's been acting way more friendly and happy since the Incident."

  Tord didn't seem that affected by this. "Pft, of course he wouldn't forgive me, I never said I was asking for his forgiveness."

  Edd chuckled and finally hugged Tord, he then whispered something into Tord's ear. Tord pulled away instantly, his face a ghostly white. Edd had his lips curved in an innocent smile.

  "N-No." Tord spat out as fast as he could. Edd nodded satisfied.

  "Hey Edd, Who's at the do-" Tom walked up behind Edd with his classic bottle of Vodka, his eyes gone a sugar white and he stopped dead in his tracks. "-or... What are you doing here Commie?!"

  There was a loud crash and all the boys' gazes turned to the floor but Tom's, on the wooden floor sat a translucent puddle of liquid with little chunks of glass here and there. Edd assumed Tom had thrown it to the ground out of anger, Tord still shaken from what Edd had just asked him, looked at Tom.

  "...Tom! Hello, old friend."

  "I am not your friend, Commie," Tom huffed and turned to Edd. "Why is he here?"

  Edd shrugged his shoulders. "He just showed up asking for forgiveness, so I guess he'll be moving back in-"

  "YOU FORGAVE HIM?!"

  "Yep," Edd replied simply. "I know you don't like him Tom but give it a chance? Please? For me?"

   "But- No- I-" Tom sighed in defeat. "Fine... But only for you, don't think I forgive this damn norski."

   "I thought so."

///

   The four boys sat in the living room: Tord was sitting silently, Tom was on his phone, Matt was reading and Edd sat right beside Tom also sitting silently. It was an uncomfortable silence for Edd so he spoke up.

   "So, where will Tord be sleeping?"

   "Not my room, He'll take up too much space, my beautiful photographs need space~" Matt said.

   Edd groaned and glanced in Tom's direction. "Tom?" He asked, already knowing the answer, No-

   "Sure."

   Edd's eye's widened and his mouth hung wide open. "What?" He'd thought Tom's answer would have definitely been no.

   "I said sure." Edd looked as if he were hurt but he nodded and looked down at his feet.

   "Really?" Tord asked, his eyes sparkling.

   "No, I was only joking, I rather die instead of having to share my personal space with you." Tom spat, his voice laced with a slight venom.

   "But I thought you forgave me, Tom?~"

   Tom looked disgusted, he turned off his phone and shoved it into his pocket. "I'll be back later."

   Before anyone could say a word, Tom was up and out the front door.

   "Well... Anyways, Tord, who would you want to share a room with?" Edd asked, trying to take his mind off of Tom.

   "I mean, I could just sleep on the couch. I don't want to be a bother"

   "Oh, alright." Edd accepted quite quickly, but something hit him like someone had just thrown a boulder at his head. Oh, what a good idea it was. "What about if you can have your old room back and Tom can sleep on the couch or something?" Edd smiled, Or in my room.

   "Are you sure Tom would agree to this?"

   "I'll get him to agree one way or another. If you couldn't already tell, I always get my way." Edd put his hands on his hips.

   Tord chuckled at this, he got up with an 'Alright' and made his way up the stairs. so much for watching movies, guess they'll have to wait.

///

Wow, I suck at writing. Forgive me.

-Comma