*nine*

Please Comment And Vote~
---
Since I was interviewed all day by the detectives, telling them lies about where I was, I had to go visit Jin the next day.

This couldn't be the right universe, it just couldn't.

But once the police cleaned all the police tape out and such, my house seemed normal. Like how it was in mine.

Now I was walking into a police station, seeing Jin in the nearest cell.

"Jin hyung! I'm in the wrong universe, aren't I?" I asked as I walked over to him.

Woah, he looked like he was growing a beard, never seen that before.(I WAS WAITING FOR THAT IN LAW OF THE JUNGLE BUT NOPE ;-;)

"Nope. You're in the right one." Jin sighed, leaning on the wall.

"How long have you been locked up?"

"Since like a week after you left. So over a month." Jin shrugged.

"Namjoon made it seem like you were convicted by the police, but you're only in a cell... still, the Jin hyung I know wouldn't be in a cell at all... are you sure I'm in the right universe?" I whispered the last part.

"For the last time, you are. And yes, the Jin you know would be in a cell if he was trying to save your stupid ass."

"What do you mean? The Jin I know from my universe didn't even know I could switch universes."

Jin nodded, "I didn't. But when Jimin called me the day you disappeared and told me you were locked up in that abandoned room for over an hour, I went over and picked the lock. You weren't there and that's when I found out you could switch universes."

"But how did that lead you here?" I stated in confusion.

"All six of us, your brother and mother too, were all investigated. All interviewed. I didn't want to lie completely, so I told them I knew where you were but I wouldn't tell them. So they assumed I kidnapped or murdered you and locked me in here."

"And you were fine with that?"

"Oh hell no. But the lawyers couldn't find evidence of me being innocent or guilty and since I was a suspect cause of the words I said, I had to remain locked in a cell until you showed your ass up or there was evidence. I was really scared of this place at first but I gradually got used to it. By the way, the fact you came back means you can control which universe you go to now. Congrats."

"I... I am really sorry... Now you can get out, the police told me you could... Is Jimin alright?" I ignored the last sentence he said, but was really happy to know that.

"Jimin... why not find out by yourself?" Jin asked, "Go to his job and see." And with that, the police came over, unlocking the cell and apologizing to Jin.

"Want me to go with you?" Jin asked, "Now that I'm free."

"Spend your free time with Jungkook. I'll go by myself."

~

Once I arrived at the school, I went to the gym class having the students eyes following me.

"Mr. Min is back!" I heard some students shout.

The principle even stopped me and grinned, "I'm glad you're back. Are you up for starting work again on Monday? Having two teachers gone is hard especially for the substitutes."

"Two teachers gone? Me and... who else?" I asked.

"Ah. You didn't know? Of course you wouldn't since you just got back. Park Jimin stopped coming to work after you went missing. He didn't even quit or anything, he just stopped coming. I even went to his house to try to get him back but he just pushed me away, saying he didn't want anyone to bother him until he knew you were safe."

I sighed, "I'll be back Monday, and so will Jimin."

"Ooh... Jimin can't come back. I fired him after that incident."

"Can you hire him back?"

The principle shook his head, "No can do."

~

I ran to Jimin's house, I had to tell him I was back. Maybe he already knew because of the news, though.

"Jimin!" I banged on his door, "Open up."

"Leave me alone- wait..." I heard him mumble the 'wait', "Yoongi?!" He opened the door rapidly.

Jimin was dressed in a baggy shirt and sweat pants, his hair wasn't dyed like it was when I left and his house looked abandoned. The television wasn't even hooked up to the wall in his living room anymore so maybe he hadn't been watching the news.

Before I could respond, his arms wrapped around me and I felt tears on my shoulder.

"Jimin...?"

"I thought you left me! I thought you ran away because of me! When you snapped at me the day you went missing, I thought it was because you hated me!" Jimin cried into my shoulder.

I hugged him back, "I could never hate you." Ewe, he smelled like he hadn't taken a shower in weeks. Oh well, he's my Jimin, I won't complain.

"Then what happened?!" Jimin exclaimed, stepping back.

"Look Jimin, I-I was kidnapped. By people... They were uh actually North Koreans and they took me there. I escaped though and came as fast as I could which is now."

"You think I believe that shit?"

"You should. You see, I was running away at the moment... not cause I hated you, but because I yelled at you and I hated myself for it." That part wasn't a lie at all, but the next thing I said was, "So when I snuck out my window, there were these average looking people in the yard. Before I knew it, they put one of those drugged cloths over me and but me in a van. When I woke up, I was in a place I didn't recognize which was apparently North Korea."

"Are they going to come back after you?" Jimin sounded worried.

I shook my head and pecked his lips, "Don't worry. They didn't even know my name, they just kept me as a hostage until I was able to escape."

"For someone as lazy as you, I'm surprised you made it."

I chuckled, "Me too. Now let's fix your life back together."

That's right. The problems I recreated while trying to redo my problems, I'm going to have to fix.

Then after that, I can explore the universe of my choice and come back here on my own will after just a short time. I could call it a second job so Jimin wouldn't worry I got kidnapped again.

Yes, that's what I'll do after I fix things here.

---
Please Comment And Vote~