*seven*

Please Comment And Vote~
---
"Hyung!" Jimin ran in and went to my side, "Kihoon called me and said you weren't feeling well. Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Jimin?" I softly spoke, "You're my brother?"

Jimin nodded, "Yes. Half brother actually. You know that well though."

My eyes widened, "I need to go."

I tried to sit up but it was if a brick fell on me and I was pushed back down into the couch by nothing.

Was this what Jin was warning about?

"Hyung. Just rest." Jimin said, "I'll call a doctor."

"No. I'm fine. Just leave, both of you."

"But... fine." Kihoon stood up, "Come on, Jimin. I'll walk you home."

Jimin nodded, "Okay." He stood up, "Get better, hyung."

And with that, the two walked out of my house.

I couldn't live in a universe where Jimin was my brother. That's torture.

More torture then my actual brother being my brother.

But I couldn't get up. So I couldn't do anything.

Luckily, I dialed up Jin and he agreed on coming over.

"Seems like you're not quite used to traveling so much. It'll probably be a couple days until you are able to get up." Jin sighed, "I'll stay over until you're better."

"Thanks."

"By the way, you'd probably want to leave once you're better."

"Planning on it."

Jin nodded, "You must've been shocked to find out Jimin is your brother here. It's the only universe I know of that he is."

"I really was." I sighed, "I don't do incest so I'm kinda disappointed."

"And Jimin won't do you here. You're girlfriend is having an affair with Jimin and you don't know. Well now you do. But I figured you wouldn't care since Jimin's your brother and you don't care about Kihoon."

"Wow, thanks for sharing that info."

"You're welcome."

~

Days passed and I finally got better.

"Well I'll be going."

"Have fun." Jin waved as I walked into the room, shutting the door behind my back.

I waited a minute until I opened the door again.

"Min Yoongi. Stop sleeping in there and come out." My mom pulled me out of the room.

Oh my lord, do I live with my mom in this one?

"Where's Jimin?" I asked immediately.

My mom looked at me, confused, "Who's Jimin?"

---
Should I do a Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, or Taehyung fanfiction next?
Please Comment And Vote~