T

JinYoung had awoken to a strong smell of something burning and people suddenly screaming, freaking out, as if they were about to die.

Somehow, he didn't care. The fact there was fire all around didn't bother him, and he wasn't hot at all.

He got up from the bed and immediately went to see his best friend. He ran the fastest he had ever before.

So much has happened.

He had just somehow gotten over him, for no particular reason.

He wanted to talk to the younger about it, he hadn't been able to talk to anybody for so long.

He wanted to tell him how he suffered for him and hoped they could be the same as they were before.

Yet, a voice in the back of his head was worried Yugyeom wouldn't accept him, that he would reject him.

Why would he? They're best friends, right?

There's no reason to reject your best friend.

Yet, as he was at the front door, the voice got louder and louder, flowers started forming in his lungs and just as he was ready to cough them up once again, as the voices got unbearably loud, the door opened.

"JinYoung, are you okay? JinYoung, JinYoung!" The younger said, shaking him.

Suddenly, JinYoung woke up on the surgical desk

What happened? Where is he?

Is he dead?

Suddenly, he had heard a loud beep, soon another one, and he had heard something like an electric current. Suddenly, the sound got closer as someone yelled "Clear" and JinYoung felt his veins nearly popping out of his body, his heart started beating extremely fast, there was no way to describe the feeling. Maybe the closest was...adrenaline rush?

He looked up to see 2 people in surgical masks, both freaking out.

"We got him!" One of them yelled out as he sat me up.

I'm in...the hospital?

Did I take the surgery?

Was the thing that just happened a dream?

I have completely no idea.

Slightly touching my head, I let out a small breath of relief.

I'm okay.

Thank God.

Looking around myself again, the doctors keep looking at me.

"Where am I?" I ask, wanting to make sure.

I knew that my suspicions were, indeed, right, when one of the doctors replied with a short and shaky "Yes".

It was silent for a bit, after about 40 seconds, the doctor spoke again "T-there was no way for you to survive.. I don't get it" his voice still shaky from the shock he had just went through.

Confused, I sat up, glancing at all the doctors. "I feel fine" I said, standing up and calmly walking out the door, leaving everyone in there in shock.

Not long after, I hear a voice yelling "JinYoung, Jinyoung!" And I must admit the person screaming it out does indeed have a very pretty voice. I just keep walking.

Where am I even going?

Where should I go?

Do I... Live somewhere?

"JinYoung" I hear once again, as the person taps my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I don't think I'm the person you're looking for" I tell him, flashing a quick smile and walk away, leaving the tall boy confused.

Yet he could never be as confused as he was right this moment.

Who was the person?

Did he know him?

Had he met him before?

And most importantly,

Who is JinYoung?
°°°°°°°°°
Kk so no flowers in this part I'm sorry, it's pretty hard to add new flowers to the story tho.

Please correct me if there are any grammatical errors, I write this on my phone and don't get proof read 😊

I'm trying to update as fast as possible for y'all💕

Your fav zucchini xx

Amaryllis · Jingyeom/YugniorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara