Quick update

Hey guys, guess what i'm moving, and the computer i'm using is the schools so I have to return it, so for next days before monday I'm going to finish the story and starting right now.

Story: Game over

I looked up hanging on my breathe, Sans was there with his hand out, with gaster blaster ready to blast you away. Sans was more angry than ever, his left eye was a mixture of yellow and blue.

"Let her go Cross,"Cross looked at him like he was crazy.

"who are you talking to,"

"you beach,"

"are you shore, I don't think so,"

"okay, okay First of all you are the only one evil here human, and second of all i'm the original one here, and Third you just don't talk to me like that,"Cross let me go and I fell to the ground in pain. Cross remade his sword and charged towards Sans and swung him but he dodged it, Cross half heart turnt blue, Cross couldn't move, I saw bones go straight through him, blood went everywhere. I didn't like the fact that Cross was the one getting hurt not the human ghost, Sans started to yell.

"GET OUT OF CROSS NOW, HE DOESN'T NEED TO SUFFER ANYMORE!, AND GIVE BACK HIS HALF HEART, FRESH TOLD ME EVERYTHING,"the human came out of Cross, leaving the heart in him.

"Find you win but one day i'll find Cross again,"

{In the void past}

Fresh pov

Ink was in bad condition all his ribs were broken and cracks in skull, I lay him on the bed he made, when I put him down he started to speak.

"F-Fresh,"

"Yes Ink was is it,"

"This is all my fault,"

"No it isn't, things like this happen,"

"No it is, one day I was fighting Error in Crosses home land Cross got in the way and Error decided to take half of his heart, I don't know how the human came in him, but Error has the Heart,"Ink said weakly. After he fell asleep I knew exactly who to get.

{Sans house}

After explaining to  Sans he got lit, I knew he was the right person for the job because you know how many times he kill Chara. After that I took Sans to Error.

"WhAt aRe yOu doING HeRE,"Sans didn't speak he just took all the strings and pulled them down and at the end of one of them was the other half of the heart, and while leaving Sans tied up Error and through him.

{present}

y/n pov

I dragged myself halfway over to Cross, Fresh quickly and gently picked me, he took me to next to Cross, blood surrounded him, Sans turned him over and made his half heart blue so he can see it, he slowly put the heart together, then all of a sudden we were in this white blank place and that's when a remembered that this were we found Cross, Cross wounds disappeared, he slowly started to move and getting up. Fresh put me down slowly because of my legs, I hugged Cross and spoke to him.

"Cross your okay,"then he laughed a little bit

"Ice to meet you again y/n,"

"So we helped to get your soul back,"

"Yes you did,"he hugged me fighter, then everything started turn into his world again but that can't be Ink has to, that's when I saw Ink waving his brush with all the power he had, Sans saw Ink getting ready to fall so his left eye turned blue and he made a blue light around him, Cross picked me up and took me over to Ink, I hugged Ink.

"your alive,"

"of course couldn't leave someone important,"He said weakly, Ink motion his hand for Cross to come in,"your family too,"but when he hugged us he picked both of us up and spinned, then we heard a call in the distance.

"Cross......Cross,"the monster looked like Cross but taller, and Cross turned around

"BROTHER!,"Cross ran over to him and hugged him tight

{suspends, love ya'll}