Controlled

y/n

Cross is being controlled by this human, ghost, thingy, and it looks like him in clothes. We need to get Ink out of here, Ink turned his head slowly to me, and slowly put his hand on my face.

"y-y/n.....don't...fight...just....leave rrrggggggghhh,"Ink was in paint I mean pain.

"Fresh the best thing right now is to just leave, go get Ink to safety,"Fresh looked at me confused.

"you can't stay here bro your gonna get smashed like a bug, come on homie please don't this,"

"I have to, wait where Ink's brush?,"

  Fresh pov for a sec :"Still over there by Cross, how are planning to ge-," She took off running, shes dead, just dead.

y/n pov: Have to get that brush, I ran over there, Cross saw me he had his knife ready to cut me, I quickly slid under him and grabbed the brush but before I could get up Cross grabbed me and sat down on me so I won't be able to move, then I yelled for Fresh.

"Fresh take the brush get Ink to safety NOW!,"I through the brush over to Fresh, then looked back at Cross he took his knife and swung it down it missed my face by inches. He bent down, he stared in my eye's and said in a lower, slower, voice than normal,"why are you here, how did you find me y/n,"I didn't answer him. Cross took his hand and took off his glove showing his skeleton hand, the tip of his hand was super sharp.

"You know y/n since you won't answer me i'll make you answer,"he said without hesitation, he put the tip of his finger on my cheek and started to push in and down, I screamed in pain, I know this isn't  Cross it's that human ghost thing.

"Cross please, let me help you,"

"HELP ME HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT!,"thought about it for a second,"Yeah that's right you are useless y/n you can't change me so don't try,"

"NO NO THERE HAS TO BE A WAY THERE HAS TO BE A WAY,"

"NO THERE ISN'T Y/N SO DON'T TRY,"he said starting to cry, I noticed the human getting mad, Cross got off of me holding his head,"please no don't, don't hurt her stop controlling me, there has to be another wa-,"that human took control of Cross, he fell to his knees, now it was know longer Cross talking.

"So y/n how about we play a game for a little bit, the games called,' kill the human',"and before I knew it, Cross grabbed me by the neck and slammed me against the wall. My head started to bleed badly, he let me go and dropped me on the ground,"you are useless,"Cross put his foot on my leg and stepped down on it, I screamed in pain. I saw white light coming our way, but I was too weak to do anything, I saw Cross hold up his sword and swung down but before it hit me, a blast hit it straight out of his hands.

"Hey cross I have a bone to pick with you,".

{suspends 😆 😅 😂, thank you guys so much for helping me reach my goal, and the comments and votes, and followers like omg. My next goal is 30,000views, i'm going to give a special shout out to XxGoldenxheartxX for her nice encouragement,and determination.}