"You want to stay.. At my house." I said raising my eyebrows. He nodded. "I don't want to know why. I'll be back you can look around." I shook my head and stood up going towards the stairs and up to my room.

I pulled out pajama shorts and a tank top when I came into my room, making my way straight to the dresser. I took off my leggings and put on the shorts. As I took off my shirt and was about to put on my tank top I heard a voice behind me and turned around.

"Hey Kayla where's the ba-" Luke stopped and stared at me.

I screamed and ran into my bathroom, quickly putting on my shirt before coming back out.

"Sorry." Luke said looking at my guitar. I slowly walked over to him. "You play?" He asked me.

"What? No." I said way to quickly. He turned around and smirked at me.

"Play something." He said handing me the guitar. I shook my head.

"Kayla. I'm not gonna make fun of you just play something." I hesitated but grabbed it.

I closed my eyes trying to remember the cords to the song. I started to play the tune of Boy Who Was Torn Apart by Emblem3. When my parents died I listened to this song every night because I felt like killing myself also.

After I finished I opened my eyes and saw Luke smiling at me. I put the guitar down avoiding eye contact.

"Do you play anything else? Sing?" He asked as I walked out of my room. I brought him down to the basement to the little recording room.

"Yeah I play the drums too and other instruments and yeah.. I sing." I said shyly. He opened his mouth to speak but I stopped him. "No. I won't sing for you." He just smiled at me.

"Go over to the drums."

I shrugged and walked over to the drums and sat down. "How did that song go again?" Luke asked getting out one of the guitars. I reminded him quickly, feeling nervous.

"Now sing the words." Luke said smiling. I shook my head.

"Kayla. Please. I'm not gonna make fun of you." He said softly. I sighed but looked at him and he started to play. I started to play the drums and sing very lightly.

I open up the photograph

Book, see the pictures all

They've faded

I see the smiles and the

Laughter and those ones

Not so hated

Empty bottles of booze,

Empty bottles of pills,

Well I guess that this is it

I'm standing tall on the

High high building, looking down

Where I'm just about to hit

I think back throughout my

Life and all the people that

I've hated

Well I guess I guess this life

Is its just too overrated

So now I stand!

I can't believe I'm standing

Here, up top this old tall

Roof top