Chapter 3

"I don't wanna go to public school! I've always been home schooled." I said to Zayn crossing my arms. "Kayla come on it won't be that bad. We all went to public school." Zayn said to me.

"Yeah I went and I always got in trouble." Louis said eating some more of his spaghetti. "C'mon on Kayla. Just try it for a week and if you don't like it I'll take you out." Zayn said.

I sighed. "Fine." I said. He smiled. "Hey Kayla. I was thinking you and me could hang out tomorrow?" Louis said. "Yeah. What are we doing?" I asked taking my last bite of my spaghetti. "I can't tell you." He said to me smiling.

"Well I look forward to it." I said to him before putting away my plate and leaving the kitchen.

I was in the middle of watching Pretty Little Liars when I heard Harry calling for me from the kitchen. "Kayla! Come here!" He yelled. I got up and walked to the kitchen. "Harry what do you want I'm in the middle-" I got cut off when I got hit in the face with a pie.

He laughed I grabbed a pie off the counter but I looked up and he was gone. But Zayn as Niall were spraying whip cream at me and throwing pie. I was about to run at them but I felt someone pick me up from behind.

He was laughing. "Harry!" I yelled. I was covered in whip cream and pie and so was Harry. Liam got out his phone and started tapping it. Louis was covered in Pie. Niall and Zayn were pretty clean. Till Louis and Liam started throwing more pie at them.

We were all super messy. Harry finally put me down and kissed my check. I was the messiest. "Okay let's go get cleaned off." Zayn said to me. We all agreed. Niall picked me up and ran outside. The boys all following. Zayn got the hose and started spraying us all with it. We all got cleaned off but Zayn wasn't yet.

"Zayn go stand by the boys. You need to get washed off." I told him. He went over there and I sprayed them all. Soon we were clean but soaking wet. Liam went inside and got some towels for us.

I thanked him and took it. "You know you made me miss PLL?" I said to Harry. He just laughed. We walked inside I went into Zayns room and changed. I got on some Pajamas and went downstairs.

Niall had his guitar. "Hey where are the rest of the guys? And why do you have your guitar?" I asked him. "We're having a campfire." Niall said to me. I smiled and ran out into the backyard.

We all sat in a circle and Niall started playing his guitar and the boys started singing. They sang story of my life. They have just such amazing talent.

I yawned. "Tired?" Zayn asked. I nodded. He had me lay my head on his lap. I stared at the fire till I fell asleep.

Short chapter! Sorry... So If chapters are short I might update more then one that night/day okay again sorry for short chapter! Love you guys!