Chapter 5

"C'mon Kayla. We both agreed one week. Now get out of bed or your gonna be late for school." Zayn say to me. "But I don't want to." I groaned pulling the covers over my head.

He sighed and left. Finally. He must of thought I wouldn't get up. Yeah I was wrong. Next thing I knew all the boys were jumping on the bed singing "Time to Get up." "Okay! Okay! I'm getting up." I said to them getting out of bed.

"Thanks lads I knew it would work." Zayn smirked. I stuck my tongue out at him. He closed the door and left. I put on a blue shirt that fell off one shoulder and some leggings. I put on my combat boots of course and went downstairs.

There was a bag and everything at the counter. "Morning love. Eat your breakfast and let's go." Zayn said. I ate my cereal and got up. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. Zayn came out of the house.

He unlocked the car and I got in and closed the door. "I get you don't wanna go to school I never did either. But you have to go to school." He said to me. "Whatever." I mumbled. We got to the school and he parked.

"I have to go to the studio so your riding the bus home." He told me. "That sounds fun." I mumbled. "Hey. When I get home we can do something. Now have a good day." He told me. I nodded and got out of the car.

I walked into the school and I had no idea where I had to go. I sighed and walked to the office. "Hello. How are you today?" A lady who looked about 25 sat behind the desk. "I'm good. This is my first day and I have no idea where I suppose to go." I told her.

"Okay what's your name?" She asked me. "Kayla Malik." I told her. She typed something on her computer then read it. "Okay Kayla. Your first class is Math in room 319" She said smiling to me. She handed me something.

It said what classes I had. "Thank you." I told her. "Have a good day." She said. Yeah that's not gonna happen. I walked out and to the third floor to my math class. I walked in and the teacher stopped talking and the whole class stared at me.

"I'm so sorry!" I told her. She looked at me. "You must be Kayla! Class this is Kayla Malik! She is gonna be with us for the rest of the year. Now I want you all to be nice to her." She told the class. They all nodded.

"Kayla you can go sit next to Josh." I nodded. "Oh and I'm Ms.Hayes." She told me. (Don't judge me that I used Hunter Hayes last name) "Okay." I said smiling. I went and sat down next to Josh. He smiled at me. "Hey." He said to me. "Hi." I said smiling back.

-----

"Okay class dismissed!" Ms.Hayes said. We all got up and left.

The rest of the morning was slow and boring. No one bothered to talk to me. I knew I wouldn't like school.

I got my lunch then sat down. I looked down and picked at my food. I felt someone sit next to me. I looked up. "Mind if I sit here?" A girl with long black hair asked me.

I just nodded. "Good because I'm not sitting with the populars." She said. I giggled a little. "So are you new here?" She asked taking a bite of her food. "Yeah. First time in a school." I said to her.

She looked at me. "Really? Or are you one of those girls that gets what she wants and was in a private school and your really all stuck up and mean?" She asked me. I scoffed.

"Yes this is my first time in a school and if I got whatever I wanted my dad wouldn't drag me out of bed and make me go to school. And I was always homeschooled till I got adopted." I told her.

"We'll you seem cool. What's your name?" She asked me. "Kayla. What's yours?" I asked her taking a bite of my food. "Emily. So do you like football?" She asked me.

"My uncle took me out to play football the other day and it was fun." I told her.

"Sounds like you have a pretty cool uncle. And I love football. Playing as watching." She told me. I laughed. "Hey I gotta get to class. Thanks for sitting with me." I said to her."Yeah nice meeting you Kayla." She waved goodbye to me and I left.

-------

"Hey Kayla. How was school?" Zayn asked as he came into the house. I put away my homework. "I don't know. But I need a phone. Everyone else has one." I said to him. "Well I guess we could get you one as a first day of school present." Zayn said.

"Thank you." I told him before we got in the car drove to the store to get me a phone.

Okay hiiii!! Im sorry if this was to short for you guys!! Okay well comment vote do what ever you want love you guys! Thanks for reading.