Unfortunate Misfortunes 8. My Bubble

Chapter eeeeeeiiiight haha :)

I can just imagine it.

***"You slut how dare you!"

"ALLORA I'M SORRY!"

"Save it whore. You are out"***

Oh god kill me now.

I shut off the heater and climbed out of the slick BMW Charlie bought me for 'settling in' nicely.

God knows where he got the money from. We were never really rich our family.

So now that I have a fricken BMW convertible, I'm kind of worried.

I was in a shit mood.

I didn't deserve this car. I didn't deserve Charlie being proud of me. I have been nothing but a whiny teenage girl. I haven't been myself around Charlie since the first week we got here. And it has been two months!

Jeez I'm such a horrible daughter, I should make it up to him.

It's just i have been in my own person bubble for the previous two months.

And everything has gone by in a blur.

A horrible blur

I played with the handle of my new car for a bit contemplating weather or not I want to go in.

I mean, what if she is in there now? Or him? Or both?

Truthfully I have avoided both of them for about a month I'm not sure if they even remember what happened. I'm not even sure she knows, but by the looks she gives me at school I think she does.

I'm still in their group. I can't leave unless I get kicked out...or die.

Allora ignores me and Brody never makes eye contact with me anymore. In fact I actually haven't seen him smile since that day in the hallway. Wow that was embarrassing.

I walked up to the front door and lifted my hand to the knob when I heard a voice coming from inside.

"No, she has been pretty out of it lately"That was definitely Charlie

"Yeah so I have heard" who the hell is that? And why does that voice sound familiar?

"I'm actually not sure where she is right now..." I could imagine Charlie scratching his head

"That's alright, I will come back another day"The sound came closer than before and I recognised the husky voice. OH MY GOD! BRODY!

"All right mate, good to meet you"

The voices were right next to the door

SHIT!

I turned on my heel and ran to my car. Knowing I would be seen, I dumped by stuff in the back seat and hit the ground, slapping my palms on the pavement.

I rolled under the very low car and sighed in relief, knowing I wouldn't be seen under my car...

MY CAR! SHIT!

I'm such an idiot! Of course they would know I'm here if my CAR is here!

I was just about to roll back out when the front door opened and two sets of feet walked out. They immediately stopped in the middle of the driveway

"What is it?"

"This is Jen's car"Charlie muttered

"What?! She's here?"I saw Brody's feet turn in a circle. I had to say he had pretty sexy feet.

"JEN?"my father called. Of course I didn't answer. I'm no idiot.

What would I do? Roll out and say "HEY GUYS! FANCY SEEING YOU HERE!"