-1-

-Evelyn's P.o.v- "Evelyn rose wake up your gonna be late for work"said my brother he walked to my room and he starters knocking really loud,I got up and I got dressed in some ripped black skinny jeans and my papa roach tank top that shows my side don't worry I put a bar and underwear on and I got my black knee high socks and my knee high converse on then I brushed my hair and put an beanie on I put my piercing on and I got my phone and bag and I walked out my brother was drinking beer he got up and slapped me across the face it started turning red "GET GOING SLUT"yelled my brother I got my skateboard and I walked out of the house I road my stakeboard to work,I work at a tattoo and piercing shop I walked in "Evelyn your here wait stop what happen to your face"asked Cody his my boss "nothing I fell"I said "your lying"said Cody "no I'm not I fell"I said "then whys it look like a hand"said Cody "cause it does let's get to work"I said "wait can you go get coffee for us"asked Cody "I don't have money"I said "here's take a 20 and go get pizza and coffee"said Cody he gave me 20 dollars I put it in my front pocket and I got on my skateboard and I road off [Skip to Pizza Hut] I walked in and ordered a pizza I paid and he gave me the pizza I walked out and got in my skateboard and I when to Starbucks and I got 2 coffee's then I when back to work witch is called Codys tattoos and piercings but I ran into someone he knocked my pizza out of my hands it fell and I fell my face when into the pizza "I'm sorry I didn't see you"said the dude "yea thanks bro so much"I said getting up "can I bye you another pizza and coffee"asked the dude "no I got it but thanks"I said he took of his sweatshirt and he wiped my face off "I'm jacoby and you are"asked the dude "not your business bro"I said "I like your attitude"said the guy "that's nice I gotta go bye"I said and I walked off "here take my jacket it's the least I could do"said the dude "I don't need that"I said "well to bad you got it bye"said the dude he put the jacket in my bag and he walked off I road off too hopefully I don't have to see thy guy again"I said I road back to the shop I when to the bathroom and cleaned my face Cody was tattooing someone then a guy walked in "hi how can I help you"I asked "I what a cover up of a stupid guy"said the girl "okay lets see the tattoo"I asked she showed me her let it was a tattoo of Jacoby from papa roach "why do you what this covered up"i asked "cause we broke up last night"said the girl "okay what were you looking for"I asked "a butterfly And a rose"said the girl "okay let me get A drawing done then we can started the tattoo"I said and the woman when and she sat down I drew her what she wanted then called her back and did her tattoo them y phone when off.