24

Tanya's POV

Is this really happening? I thought to  myself as I lay in Memory's embrace. I cant believe I'm pregnant by a monster who never showed me what love really was . I was a stupid naïve girl caught up in my own thought of what love was. Now here I am sobbing knowing that I will have a child who would look like the man I despise and remind me of the mistake I've made every day. abortion was never the option for me. I never wanted kinds this young . I needed to live life become stable and so much more.

my head was filled with so much negativity and I felt as if there was no way of coming out of this deep end . "Tanya relax" Mem said trying to sooth me.

I shook my head in disappointment. " this is all so wrong, this was never my plan mem" I cried failing at trying to keep myself together. " I got you baby girl trust me, I'm all the help you'll need"

i smiled, despite my emptiness she always gave me light. truth is I was scared. I did not  know how to raise a child. hell I never had a proper raising myself. one thing I do know is that I want to be the best mother I possibly can to my child. better than mine could ever be.

I set up a appointment for you next week , we need to get you checked out" I nodded my head in agreement. I dried my face and sat up feeling a headache spring on. damn, I need to get some sleep but I also need to get shit done. i got up and began to shower. after doing my hygiene I step out the shower and dressed in a comfy jogger and Nike slides. I have no one to impress today.

i said bye to mem as I headed out the door and made my way to her car. Yes she lets me borrow her car now. which is amazing to know she has trust in me . it was tax time so i made my way to the library. i don't have time to go to H&R block and have them do something i can do myself. i logged into my turbo tax account and got to work on filing.

"Well damn you getting bigger and bigger, life without me aint to sweet huh" a familiar voice said.

"Leave me alone trey, i don't have time for this" i could feel the stress taking over my body. why he had to be here of all places? nigga cant read or work a computer to save his life man.

"why so salty? you know you miss this dick!"

my face went sour and i could feel the vomit coming up my throat. hah miss him?

" I FUCKING DEPISE YOU, you were the worst mistake I ever made i regret the day I layed eyes on you and still to this day" I cried out tears steaming down my cheeks as my face became beet red.

i logged off my computer and left only to be followed by trey. panic set in as I began to walk faster. it was then i regret opening my big ass mouth. i felt a bad feeling and I couldn't shake it off.