2

I felt myself being woken up by someone shaking me

"Ayee ma are you okay" the stranger said

"Hmmm? Oh im sorry am i in your way" i asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Trying to gain focus of whats happening

A very beautiful women stood before me. She wore baggy jeans and a polo sweater her hair was layed back into a neat bun. She had a worried expression shown on her face.

"Nah ma you good , youve been knocked out a while and i was checking to see if u was alright"

In the backround i could see movers bringing sofas into a house. I was caught in such a daze that i didnt realize the women was still there.

"Helloooo lil mama are u okay" she said again while waving her hand in my face.

"Oh uh yes im okay , im fine "

She searched in my eyes for more answers .

"Its freezing cold and you've been out here for two hours" she stated.

I nodded my head trying to not let the tears fall from my eyes.

"Something aint right , whats going on" she continued.

I sighed and stood up, trying to get the feel back in my legs.

"Where do you live? "

I stayed quiet and looked around outside randomly.

"Look thanks for your help but i dont have anywhere to go"

She nodded her head and looked at the movers who had finish bringing everything in.

"Well look miss. Im memory . i just moved in around here and theres a small garage in the back yard you can crash there if you want. " she suggested.

I looked at her hesitantly. Should i trust this stranger? She smiled sympatheticly and waited for my answer. Her tall frame hovered over my small one. She was stunning. An obvious lesbian but she looked kind.

"Uhh i dont know about that" i debated.

"Where ever you came from isnt the place to go back to judging from the bruises on your face and arms" she pointed out.

Tears left my eyes and i looked the opposite way. I looked pathetic.

"Common ma" she said while walking to her home. After taking a short breath ...i followed.