Bumping Heads

Chapter 3:

-Bumping Heads-

Yoongi suddenly stops eating and has this confused look on his face

Yoongi suddenly stops eating and has this confused look on his face. "Is that who I think it is? Wonsik?". Across from him, there's Ravi taking a seat next to you. You guys are talking and laughing. Yoongi's friends kept asking him what's wrong? "Take a look for yourself", He said tilting his head at the direction of Ravi. The boys took a look across the lunchroom to see Ravi. They couldn't believe it was him, Yoongi's enemy since middle school. "Daebak! Look who has entered the building" said Jimin. "Gencha? Is it really him suga hyung? Oh boy...", said Jung kook. "Damn.. I guess it's about to go down once again tisk tisk", said Jin.

》Yoongi's P.O.V:《

Just what in the hell is he doing here? I thought I told that punk I don't ever want to see his face again. Just seeing him again makes me think about the past. He got some nerve showing up here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ya Yoongi.. I know you still don't like him but don't do or say anything stupid. Just ignore him, pretend you didn't see him.", said Namjoon. Then yoongi looked at Namjoon and said "who said I was going to do or say anything .. fuck him!". Then they continued to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 years ago~

"Hey baby, what took you so long?" *kisses Yoongi on the lips*, says the girl, who he was "allegedly dating". "My bad babe I had to beat some guy's ass.. he thought he was tough so I had to put him in his place", said Yoongi. "Omg you're so bad daddy! But I love it!", the girl said, smiling before she kissed him again. *ring ring ring*, the girl's phone rang. "Hold on babe, let me answer this", she said while walking away and Yoongi nodded his head. So she answered her phone and there was a guy with a deep voice that greeted her. "Sup baby where you at?", the unknown guy said. "I'm still at school,what's up?", "Let's go out to eat then hit up a movie, how about it sexy? ", "gencha? Okay oppa! Let's go then!", she said before she hung up. She went back over to where Yoongi was standing. "Who was that boo?", Yoongi said, putting his arms around her waist. She laughed and said "oh... that? That was my.. dad! He said he wants me home now", she said lieing to him. "But you said we were going to my place", Yoongi said. "Sorry maybe next time suga sweets ! Gotta go, bye", she says and runs off.

So Yoongi met up with his best friends. They are at the park, eating junk and talking about everything. "Ya Namjoon you still talk to that one girl in our 5th hour class?", said Hoseok. "Naw man! Hecks no!", Namjoon said. Everyone started laughing. "Why not man? Why you say it like that? You make it seem like she's ugly or something", says Jin. "Man I just found that she's a hoe! I can't cuff no hoe man, that's not me", said Namjoon. Everyone died laughing. It was so funny that Taehyung spit water out on Jimin's face. "Ya! Taehyung! Why you little-", Jimin said before chasing Taehyung around the park. Even Yoongi was in tears. Jung Kook was just sitting there looking confused. "Hyung.. what's a hoe?", little Kookie said. Everyone stop laughing and looked a Kookie with a straight face. Then they busted out laughing again. Hoseok whispered in Kookie's ear, "It's when they get around if you know what I mean". It took him awhile to get it and he was in shock! They changed the subject. "Ya.. Suga you still with that girl Go Anna?", said Namjoon. "Yeah, why?". The boys looked at each other with this weird expression on their faces then looks away. "What? Why are you guys looking like that?, Yoongi said confused. "You shouldn't be with her ...", Jimin said with his head down, playing with the grass. "I don't think she's fit for you Hyung", Taehyung said. Yoongi got a little upset, why do you guys always bring up Anna? There's nothing wrong with her. Are you guys jealous? I'm starting to think that!". "We wouldn't tell you bullshit Yoongi", said Jin. "Ugh... whatever! I don't give a shit.. see you guys later", said Yoongi before walking off, leaving them at the park. The guys had a blank look. Then out of the blue, Namjoon says, "bitch". The guys busted out laughing. Next day at school, Ravi has been hearing weird rumors about his gf, Go Anna, and he went to her locker where she was posted, waiting for him. She greeted him first, "Hey babe!", and kissed him on the lips. "Um Anna.. we need to talk", Ravi said with a serious tone. "What's wrong Ravi?", she said looking concerned. He then explained, "The guys have been telling me weird things about you... it's like a rumor going around school". "Huh? What rumor? What are you talking about?", she said ."Man don't play stupid Go Anna! I want to know the truth. Are you playing me?, you got some other guy I don't know about?!", Ravi said getting heated. "What?! Are you accusing me of cheating? You need to stop listening to your stupid ass friends! They don't know what they're talking about!", she yelled. Everyone in the hallway started to gather around and listen to what was going on. "I thought you trusted me Wonsik!". "They wouldn't lie to me! They been by my side for years, aish! This is too much attention, just tell me now Anna". Then out of nowhere, Yoongi walked over to her and greeted her. "Sup boo, what's with all the commotion over here". Then Ravi had a sour look on his face. "Aye man who tf are you? Boo? Man Go anna! Who is this guy?! Is this the guy you are seeing behind my back?!", Ravi was angry. She couldn't do or say anything but stand there quite, looking stupid. Yoongi was confused. He turned his head left to right to see who was he talking to and pointed to himself, "you talking to me bruh? Ya I should be asking who tf are you?!", Yoongi snapped back. "Ya Go Anna, who is he?", Yoongi ask. But she didn't say anything. "This is my gf!", Ravi yelled. Yoongi looked at Go Anna crazy. "Wtf man... ah gencha!! So you had a boyfriend? You never told me.. ha! So is this your "dad" you was on the phone with the other day huh?, Yoongi said with a half smile. She looked shocked, she looked at Yoongi then back at Ravi. Her mouth was open but not a word came out. Ravi looked like he was about to blow up even more. "What?! You was with him that day before you came to see me?! Wow haha... gencha... I can't believe what I am hearing today. How long have you been seeing him?!", Ravi was done. "Look.. B-baby let me explain", she said to Ravi. Yoongi just laughed, he couldn't believe this was happening. "No! Keep it. Lose my number and don't ever come near me again! Aye man you can have her!", Ravi said. "Naw Naw Naw bruh.. I don't want her either. I don't cuff hoes, you got me fucked up, I'm out!", Yoongi said before walking away, throwing up the duces. It was a crowd of students in the hallway, they started walking away after the incident , "wowww", "Omg did you see that", "damn she was playing both of them!", "poor Ravi", and etc. Ravi then started to walk away. She tried to stop him, but he snatched away from her, "Don't fucking touch me! We're done!.". Ravi walked off pissed. All she could do was stand there and cry. Yoongi was so pissed he ran out of the school during school hours. His best friends saw everything that happened back there, even you saw it. You thought it was really messed up, that it happened to Yoongi, you actually started to feel for him but then remembered that you still hated him so you didn't care.