•° Chapter six °•

When my fourth year came up I knew one thing for sure: I was going to try out for Keeper on the Slytherin Quidditch team. I could finally shut the mouths of Fred and George who made beaters for the Gryffindor team, I would so beat them if I made the team.

Selena was a Beater as well, and Angie became a Chaser on the Gryffindor team. So I was the last one of our group to try out to get a position.

I also became quite close friends with Cedric, who was the Hufflepuff seeker. We enjoyed talking about Quidditch and he was also a great friend. He always listened to my problems (And vice versa), and he enjoyed coming along on adventures.

I was sitting with Cedric in the library making a potions essay, actually I was making it and he just copied mine.

It didn't take long before Angie found both of us, "Trace, what are you doing here?! You have try-outs this afternoon! At least try to make the team woman!" I chuckle at her very subtle approach, "Hello to you too Angie!"

"She is kind of right you know Trace, I'll help you!" Cedric says with a happy smile, "You're a seeker Cedric, not a chaser!" I say shaking my head and returning to read my book. "Well, I can still throw a Quaffle around." He states, crossing his arms and looking at me with a satisfied smirk.

"And I am actually a chaser, so we can get you ready Trace!" Says Angie tugging on my sleeves.

I shut my book and give both of them an annoyed look, "Alright, only because I can beat both of you if I make the team." Angelina squeals and grabs my books, "Let's go to the Slytherin dorms to grab your Moontrimmer!" She says and starts walking away, I shake my head and call after her. "Angie.. I already told you, the Slytherin dorms are off limits."

She pouts at me, "But-" I shake my head, "I was already in enough trouble when you overheard the password and you would've come in if it wasn't for Adrian finding you before you entered the common room I could've gotten into detention for weeks!" I state, giving her an angry glare, she flashes me an innocent smile.

"I just want to know what it looks like alright!" She says throwing her hands up in the air from frustration, earning a stern 'shhh' from Madam Pince, causing Cedric to giggle softly. "Anyways, you can go get your broom and we'll get ours."

~~~

"So, you guys will just throw the Quaffles at me and I'll block them all!" I state, mounting my broom and flying up in the air. "Well, let's hope you'll block all of 'em ." Says Angie flying up into the air as well, Cedric grabs a Quaffle and joins Angie in the air.

I circle in front of the scoring hoops as Cedric races towards me, he aims for the middle hoop but quickly changes his mind and throws the Quaffle through the left one. Well not really, I was just in time to stop the Quaffle from going through. Angie cheers loudly once she sees me with the Quaffle.

"That's my girl!" She says with a big grin, I shake my head but can't help but smile a bit as well. Maybe there was a chance I'd get chosen for the team.

"Come on, let's go again!" I say throwing the Quaffle to Angie, who I know is probably faster than Cedric because she actually is a chaser on the Gryffindor team.

She darts forward quickly, I almost lost track of her because of her speed. Almost.

Just as she was about to throw the Quaffle into the middle hoop I flew up and caught it into my hands, she smirked at me. "If you make the team we'll have a hard time kicking your ass."

"Well, the only good one on your team is Harry." I say poking out my tongue at her, she gasps and pretends to be hurt. "You're calling me bad?" I giggle softly, "No, you idiot, you're amazing."

~~~

"Guys, I did it! I got into the team!" I say with a squeal as I jump onto Angie, who's sitting outside by the black lake. She looks up at me with a smile, "I knew you could do it." She says standing up and hugging me quickly.

"Well done, Keeper." Says Cedric with a silly grin, I hug him as well. "I can't believe it! We have a bloody match against Gryffindor in like two weeks! Also we have a new seeker, I just can't tell who it is."

They both pout since they badly wanna know who it is. Sadly, I was sworn to keep quiet about Malfoy being our new seeker, only because he bought our entire team Nimbus 2001's. He's not even that good to be honest.

"But it was so cool, I did a double eight loop! I'm still not sure how I managed to do that.. But it worked!" I say with a smile plastered on my face, they're both looking at me with dropped jaws.

"You did a double eight loop?!"Says Angie, with her eyes open wide. "That's like a Wronski Feint for me Trace, and you know how hard those are right?" I nod firmly, "I just did it anyways, I think that's what got me into the team actually."

Then we all spot Selena running towards us whilst squealing, "YOU DID IT!" We all laugh as she reaches us, a bit out of breath but still wearing her smile. "You made the team! That bloody double eight loop was amazing! We're gonna crush Gryffindor in two weeks that's for sure! Also, here's your hoodie."

She throws me a dark green hoodie with "Slytherin Quidditch team" on the front along with two crossed brooms, on the back it says: "Tracy Lovegood, Keeper." I couldn't help but squeal at the sight of my name alongside with keeper.

Angie scoffs at her remark about beating Gryffindor, "You guys will never beat us, we're the best team ever!" Selena and I roll our eyes, whilst Cedric just laughs. "Ladies, ladies, let's all agree on Hufflepuff being the best Quidditch team!"

As we all argue on who's the best Quidditch team I can't help but laugh, and soon everyone has joined me in laughing.

~~~

"Guys! Did you hear about the second floor?" Says Adrian coming into the common room very out of breath, Selena and I look up from our game of wizard chess and see Adrian with wide eyes and a small smile standing near the entrance.

"What happened?" Asks Selena, he sits down next to us on the couch and whispers. "There was a writing on the wall, with blood! The whole floor was flooded, and here comes the best part Mrs Norris was petrified!"

I furrow my eyebrows, "Writing on the wall? Blood? What are you on about Pucey?"

He smirks at us, "The writing said: The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir beware."

"What does that even mean?" Asks Selena, obviously not knowing much about it. "The Chamber of secrets is created by Salazar Slytherin himself, he made it to get rid of the muggle-borns. Legend has it only a descendant from Salazar Slytherin himself can open it!"

I feel a shiver coming over me, "To get rid of the muggle-borns? You mean there's something in our school that kills muggle-borns?"

Adrian nods, "That's exactly what I mean. And now it has been reopened."

•° Here's to us | Fred Weasley | °•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें