"Troy. Seriously. This isn't funny." She stated, glaring at me with her arms crossed over her chest. Snapping out of whatever funk I was in, I reached into my back pocket before pulling out the crushed box and handing it over. Her on-edge posture melted away as she dunked her head down into the sink and slurped up some water from the tap before taking the pill. I couldn't help the little niggling of disappointment that settled in the pit of my stomach at the swift action.

"Why do you look so...distraught?" She queried with a worried look, wiping away the water from face with the back of her hand.

"I don't know. It's just, something inside of me was kind of hoping you'd be pregnant and we could...I don't know. It was stupid forget it." I mumbled. She gasped at me words as her hand flew up to her chest. She stumbled back a step, looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"You're right. That is stupid, Troy! God, how could you even think about that?" She asked, clearly spooked by what I'd said. I couldn't help the fury that spread through my body.

"Oh, like having my fucking kid would be the worst thing in the entire fucking world?" I challenged before throwing the bathroom door open.

"God dammit Troy, that's not what I fucking meant-" She yelled, yanking me back into the small, shoebox bathroom and slamming the door shut behind us. "- And you fucking know it!" She finished her rant. I copied her stance as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"No, I don't. You clearly think having my child is repulsive and-" I was cut off by her sudden laughter.

"Are you crazy? Do you even hear yourself right now?" She chuckled in amusement. "Baby, it's not that I don't want to have your kids. It's the matter of the fact that I'm - we're - eighteen troy. We're eighteen. Yeah, maybe it worked out for your parents, but from what your mother told me, your dad was graduated and running a stable business with a steady income. We don't have that, okay? Maybe a few years down the road we can think about having kids, but why can't we just focus on having fun and making memories with just the two of us? Yeah?" She cooed while rubbing her small hands up and down my forearms that were now wrapped around her delicate frame.

I smiled mischievously at her. "I've got a memory I'd really like to make right here, right now." I growled into her ear before squatting down and pushing away the taffeta of her underskirt to grasp her panties.

"Troy! No! I mean it! Seriously!" She squealed between giggles as I yanked the delicate material down her legs. Grasping her lower leg, I lifted it up to rest her thigh against my shoulder – giving me better access to her already slick core. Leaning forward, I licked a slow strip up her center, reveling in the way she tangled her fingers in my hair. I was just about to pull her clit into my mouth when three loud bangs against the door caused my body to freeze.

"Hurry up in there you two! Your tables are wondering where you went, Aurora!" Someone hollered through the cheap wood.

"Fucking A." Aurora groaned out before pushing me away and pulling her panties back up her legs.

"I'm coming, Margie!" She hollered back.

"No you're not." I teased before bursting into laughter at her malice-filled look.

"Well then I guess that makes two of us for tonight." She spat back, causing my laughter to cease almost immediately. "Now come on before you get me in more trouble." She muttered before exiting the bathroom. Making my way back to my seat, I could tell all the guys were dying to know what took me so long. I'd probably been gone about twenty or so minutes. Chad shot me his signature we'll-speak-about-this-later-shit-dick look that I nodded to. I knew for a fact he wasn't going to let this go until I told him every last detail. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the shrill beeping of his phone. I knew for a fact who it was texting him because of the distinct ringtone.