#2 Lips of an Angel

Over there is a picture of Conrad

______________________________________________________

Chapter Two

"Now as an angel your job is to help guide those who believe." Dan said pulling out some File folders "this job is hard but we do it every day." He opened one folder and tossed it in front of me. "This is your first charge." I picked up the paper and read it over and looked at the picture.

"How?" I asked looking up from the papers.

He didn't speck because his lips didn't move 'you get into her head and point her in the right way'

"I see," I sighed then looked away.

"You may also come up against Rouge angels."

"Rouge angels?" I asked looking back Dan he was very father looking.

"They were angels like you and I but went to the dark side." Dan said then stood. "Now will you please send in Conrad you have training tomorrow but if you would like to start today you can or you can just get settled in."

"Ah, I'll just be in my room." I stood unsure what to do but when I walked out of the room the little guy Tyler was waiting for me. I laughed when he almost tripped to stand up straight. "What are you doing?"

"Well I thought you may want some help getting around." He looked unsure and he looked so young.

"Sure you can show me around kiddo. But do me a favor first go tell Conrad that Dan wants him." I said. Tyler and I were the same height he had dirty blond hair and big hazel eyes.

"Sure thing stay here and I'll be right back." Tyler backed up a little then turned and ran thru the house. I laughed a little I found him cute he had to be like only fourteen.

"So why Violet?" Conrad said from behind me.

"Stay away from me." I said crossing my arms

"Look Des- I mean Violet I never meant for this to happen to you." Conrad took a step closer.

"Dan wants to see you." Tyler came running back in.

"Thanks I'll talk to you later." Conrad brushed his hand on mine as he walked pass me.

"Hey Vi are you okay?" Tyler walked over and placed his hand on my cheek.

"Yes why would you ask that?" I pulled back a little

"Because your crying." He ran his hand over my cheek and showed me my tears.

"Can you show me to my room?" I asked whipping my eyes.

"Sure come on." He took my hand and led me thru the house to my room. I walked inside my room feeling at home the deep purple walls were so inviting. I sat on the chocolate colored bed, and Tyler spoke again. "So what happen between you and Con?"

So I told him the story about me being the nerd and every last detail, I'm not sure why I did I felt a connection with him. Tyler walked over and laid a hand on her shoulder.

"It is our job you'll soon understand what I mean." Tyler smiled a sweet smiled then his head shot up. "Darn my charge needs me. I'll be back later." He ran out the door in a blur.

I sighed and laid back.

"Can I speak to you?" a voice came from my door way. I looked over to see an unknown male.

"Ah who are you?" I sat up

"They call me Chad but I go by Cy." He walked in. he walked over and pulled me to my feet. He pushed me against the wall.

"why do you think you're doing," after I got that out his lips crushed against mine I didn't know who he was but his lips were so amazing against mine so I kissed back letting my eyes close. My body shook violently as he ran his hands over me; I never let anyone get so close. When he pulled away he said.

"Find me save me." Then he said "Wake up Vi wake up."

I woke up to Tyler shaking me. "Wake up"

"I'm up I didn't even know I was asleep." I sat up and whipped my hand over my forehead which was damp with sweat.

"Dinner time you hungry?" Tyler helped me to my feet.

"Yeah sure." I walked with him to the dinning room.