^~Chapter 1~^

Key~
(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/L) - Hair Length
(H/C) - Hair Color
(P/N) - Pet Name
(W/C) - Werewolf ears and tail color
May update as story progresses~
^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
(Y/N)'s POV...

I sighed as I dragged my finger down the rain's marks on the window. Why did school have to be so boring? Why do I even show up if over and over again I know? Why does the teacher teach if no one listens? Why-

My thoughts are cut off by the sound of my teachers loud voice.

"MISS (L/N)!! PAY ATTENTION TO THE LESSON!!" he yelled.

My ears shot up and my head snapped towards the front of the classroom to look at the teacher.

"Guess you'll be staying here after class Miss (L/n)," he says. I silently groan.

The rest of class, I keep my eyes focused on the lesson, but let my mind wonder. I thought about what I'd do when I went home, or if I'd even go home. I could probably jus-

Once again, my thoughts were interrupt. This time, however, by the bell. The sweet, sweet, sound of the bell.

I gathered my things and tossed them into my book bag before getting up to leave.

"Miss (L/n)..." Mr. Gray growled. I rolled my eyes before slinging my book bag over my shoulder and slowly walking over to his desk.

Mr. Gray sighed as he looked at me. "(Y/n), you're so smart and talented, but you're not Einstein. You need to pay attention in class. I know you learn things quite quickly and faster than the other students, but please just pay attention. You could master everything I teach you if you just payed a little more attention," he told me and sighed again. "But since you weren't today, I have to give you detention after school. Now go to you next class."

He hands me a late note and I silently groan before continuing on my way to class.

...

I walked into my next class and immediately felt all eyes on me. However, I managed to avoid every gaze as I made my way to the front of the class and gave the teacher my late note.

Her hazel eyes scanned the note before tossing in into the trash can by her desk and telling me to take my seat.

I quickly obeyed and rushed to my seat in the back of the classroom before the teacher continued with her lesson.

Once I sat down, I put my bag on the floor and buried my face into my hands. Okay... I was embarrassed to be the center of attention like that...

I felt a sharp stab in my side and squirmed in my seat before looking over at the culprit.

I locked eyes with Bailey, my only friend.

She looked at me with an annoyed stare.

"Where were you!?" she whisper screams to me.

I rub my newly wounded side while answering her.

"'Gray held me late!" I whisper-yelled back.

Apparently, we were doing more yelling than whispering, because both me and Bailey's heads turned at the sound of Mrs. Gem's newly angry voice.

"Miss (L/n), Miss Greenland. Office. Now..." Mrs. Gem's harsh voice ordered.

Me and Bailey exchanged glares before picking up our bags and heading into the hallway.

Bailey's black wolf tail swayed with anger and her forest green eyes narrowed.

I sighed and narrowed my own (e/c) eyes. "It was your fault..." I mumbled.

Bailey heard me and turned to face me. "Why is it my fault!?" she asks, obviously angry.

"You poked me with the pencil!" I retorted and glared at her.

"You were late to class!" she said back as we approached the principles office.

Our fight was interrupted on my turn when the door to the principle's office opened, revealing Miss Leya.

"Oh! Um, what can I do for you girls?" she asks, a little shocked we were there.

I sigh and let Bailey explain, not like I even had a choice to speak though.

"Well Miss..." Bailey explains, "Um... Me and my friend here were talking during Mrs. Gem's class and got sent here..."

Miss Leya nods. "Ah, I see. Well you ladies go in and sit down, I have to make a quick phone call," she tells us and we nod in response.

Miss Leya walks off as Bailey walks into the classroom, followed by me.

Well, before she gasps and quickly stops me from entering.

"Oh my Irene! The new omega boy is in here!" she gasps.

At this I raises an eyebrow. "Um... I though I was the omega?" I ask her, confusion stirring in my voice.

Bailey rolls her eyes in a 'duh' way. "Well you were! But this kid came from an all werewolf school and was the omega out of all of them! So yeah, you're definitely not the omega anymore," she explains before entering the room.

Bailey sat on the opposite of the couch... Um... "New Omega Boy" did, forcing me to sit in the middle of them.

For how anti-social and socially awkward I am, this was nether for me. Being stuck in between two people? No thanks, I'm good in the corner, alone.

"What's your names?" the "New Omega Boy" asks, quite politely if I say so myself.

Bailey scuffed in response and looked away from him. I guess he really was that much of an outcast... I mean, I was the omega last year yet me and Bailey were friends.

"Uh... How about you?" "New Omega Boy" asks me, me directly.

I was a little confused and flustered. Most students, werewolf or not, don't talk to me...

"I-uh... (Y/n)..." I mumbled out before my brain could process it's next course of action. Damn mouth.

The boy's ears and tail seemed to perk up and a slight smile crossed his face at the hearing of my answer. I guess he wasn't really expecting me to answer because of Bailey's reaction.

"Well, my name's Ein."

~~^~^~~

Hoped you liked the first chapter of my Ein xreader book! Sorry if the fact I added a charater of my own annoyed you, I needed another werewolf to be able to influence your character in a way Aphmau's character couldn't. Anyway, hoped you liked this!