Two

Alexander's POV:
  I woke up on a couch. I had no idea how I got there, but I wasn't worried about that at the moment. My head hurt like hell, unfortunately that was nothing compared to the throbbing pain in my nose. As I went to sit up, my hand felt something damp on the couch. I lifted it up to reveal a small puddle of blood. I touched my hand to my face and felt the same wetness.

"Hey guys, he's finally awake!" a deep voice called from another room. I turned my head to see three men appear from around the corner. One of them had light tan skin that was dappled with freckles and and wore a smile that outshone the morning sun. Behind him, a buff dude with dark mocha skin was holding a lighter toned man's hand whose hair was pulled into a curly ponytail.

  "S-Sorry I bled on your couch," I said immediately, not wanting them to angry with me.

  "It's fine," the pretty, freckled man chuckled. "My name's John by the way, what's your name?"

  "I'm Alexander," I responded, looking curiously at the other two guys behind him.

  "Bonjour! I'm Lafayette! Feel free to call me Laf though," the curly haired guy greeted in a thick French accent.

  "BRRAH! BRRAH! I am Hercules Mulligan!" The other guy shouted, making Lafayette laugh out loud.

  I chuckled a little bit too before a thought came across my mind. "How long was I passed out on your couch?"

  "Like nine minutes," John replied, looking up at the clock.

  "What's your dorm number?" Lafayette asked, making casual conversation.

  "Umm.. 1809B," I answered, scratching the back of my head.

  "Oh shit, that's President Asshole's room!" Hercules exclaimed.