"He just, I don't think he had a lot going for him, so thanks Harry." Zayn smiled, then shut up because he saw Louis walking towards them. Harry was still confused as to how to get out of this box. He was frustrated because there didn't seem to be an answer, and he was tired and bored and he wanted to move on.

Zayn stood up after a while, becoming bored.

Louis took his place next to Harry who was too busy thinking to even notice his boyfriend's presence, "You okay?"

Harry jumped, "Fuck, you scared me don't do that," he snapped, then sighed, "I'm so bored." He huffed, leaning his head on Louis' shoulder.

Zayn's bag was left lying on the ground, so Louis casually picked it up and looked through it, spotting a few coloured pens that Zayn must have forgotten to take out. So quickly he stood up, thinking of an idea as Harry watched him curiously from where he was sat on the floor.

After thinking for a minute, he began to draw something on the wall. It was a very bad drawing, he wasn't the best artist in the world.

Harry was curious, so he turned to look up at what Louis was drawing. A rose, a very badly drawn and deformed looking rose, but it was a rose. Harry chuckled when Louis slipped up, but then he was finishing off the last petal on the shitty drawing.

"Wow." Harry said when it was done. Louis took a bow and wrapped an arm around Harry's shoulders, which was becoming harder every time. The lanky boy was becoming taller and taller and he was almost taller than Louis, which was slightly embarrassing but he was never the tallest tree in the forest.

"A masterpiece, am I right?" Louis smirked, kissing Harry's cheek, but his eyebrows furrowed when he saw Harry's shocked face.

"Uh Louis, why is there an actual rose?" Harry asked, dumbfounded. Quickly he picked up the rose- that still looked a little deformed- that had fallen to the ground, and the drawing that was once on the wall was no longer there, it had disappeared.

"Fucking hell." Louis gaped.

"Give me the pen! Give me the pen right now," Harry demanded, taking the pen from Louis' grasp and drawing a huge rectangle on the wall. Louis was very confused but let Harry do as he pleased, watching him draw on the wall. He was no better at drawing, but it didn't really matter as long as his plan worked.

When Zayn noticed they were onto something, he went to where Louis was standing, not quite sure what Harry was meant to be drawing.

It was a door. Harry'd drawn a door that turned into a real one which meant they could leave and move on.

"Your boy's smart." Zayn complimented, patting Louis on the back and watching as Harry opened the door he'd created.

"Ready to go, lads?" Zayn asked. They nodded and Zayn was the first to step out of the room. Harry was quite smug and Louis was just glad to be leaving. He was unbelievably bored, which was odd considering he was on a superhero mission.

"Wait, Harry, give me the pen." Louis said and Harry handed it to him, puzzled as to why he could need it because they'd figured out the puzzle.

Then he sighed, "You're going to draw a dick aren't you?"

~