Chapter 27

Harry felt his heart drop and his breathing was heavy. He didn't really know what to expect in phase two. Obviously he suspected it to be more challenging, but he was confused because they were just put in a room that was white all over. It was a bright white room with nothing in it at all.

So, cautiously the three of them took their first steps into the room, and Harry winced when he heard the door slam behind him. Louis jiggled the door handle, but it wouldn't budge and they realised they were stuck.

"What's going on?" Harry panicked. Was this phase two? He quickly ran to one of the walls and started banging on it with his fists, hoping something would happen. Nothing did and he looked at Louis who just looked confused. There had to be a way, and they had to be smart about it.

"Think logically, there has to be a way out of this because they wouldn't put us in here without a way out." Louis said. He was inspecting the room thoroughly, but it was basically a white box.

For an hour the group tried everything: Harry tried to burn through it, it didn't work; Louis ran at it, didn't work; he also flew to the high ceiling, didn't work; Harry tried desperately to blow it away, water did nothing, Zayn's powers were basically useless when it came to this challenge.

"I think I'm gonna give up for now, I'm gonna sit down." Harry sighed. His back slid down the wall, hating the squeak of the wall. The wall felt like a whiteboard, except it had no writing all over it, no equations or formulas. It was just plain white walls with nothing on them. Nothing to guide them.

"Hmmm," Louis hummed, wandering around the room again. Harry watched him curiously, watching the way Louis' hips unintentionally swayed and the way his hair was messy yet effortlessly beautiful. It was always Louis that called Harry pretty and beautiful, never the opposite way.

Harry'd always loved Louis' eyelashes. They were so long and sometimes if he fell asleep before Harry (which wasn't very often), he'd just focus on the small shadows his eyelashes created on his sharp cheekbones. He also loved Louis' jawline and his unbelievably stupid tattoos that did and didn't make sense all at once.

Zayn sat down next to Harry who was in his own world just watching his boyfriend wander around the room aimlessly. The room was huge, but strangely their voices didn't echo when they spoke.

"What are you thinking about curly? I can practically feel the lust radiating off you. You're so obvious even without my powers I would be able to tell you're mind fucking Louis." Zayn whispered. Pink flushed Harry's cheeks and his head snapped to the side where Zayn was smirking at him.

"I- That's- That's not true- Am I too obvious? Is that weird? Am I weird?" Harry asked. Zayn laughed and that caught Louis' attention from across the room. He raised an eyebrow at the two boys, but Harry just blushed and when Louis turned away, Harry glared at Zayn.

"You're okay, mate. It's not weird you're his boyfriend and you're entitled to find him attractive," Zayn grinned, "I still find it weird he has a boyfriend, though." He scrunched his nose up and Harry's head cocked to the side.

He asked, "Why?"

"Uhm, you can't tell him I said any of this because he really wants you to think the best if him, but I know you'll not think any less of him," Zayn said, "Well, before you, Louis used to fuck around a lot. Well, most people did actually and they still do, it was normal. Louis didn't fuck anyone and everyone, of course, he wasn't like that. But he wasn't one to be tied down," He explained.

Harry could still see Louis just wandering around and looking lost. He was determined to find something though. How the hell were they meant to get out? There didn't seem to be any clues and the door was locked. They'd even tried blowing that up, no use.