Chapter 7

Louis and Harry hadn't talked in two weeks and it was awkward to say the least. Instead of sitting as a group, Zayn and Liam sat with Harry while Louis sat on his own or with the track team despite being temporarily kicked off. Harry was still hurt and upset that Louis moved on so quickly, but he was hoping the hurt would subside. However, whenever Harry saw Louis in the hallway or in class, his heart would ache and the sky would go grey for a minute. It didn't rain as often as it used to, but it was never sunny and clouds were always in the sky, waiting for permission to release their rain.

When Harry was at home he would often work on his garden and check to see how his flowers were growing. Then he would go and speak to Henry even though Henry didn't talk back. What he didn't know was that Louis would sometimes fly over his house and see Harry in his garden, then he would frown because he and Harry weren't speaking. Louis wasn't trying to be creepy, he just missed Harry and his house was on the way to Zayn's so technically it was on route anyway. It wasn't like he went the long way just to see if Harry was outside. Nope. No way.

Louis was technically still grounded, but his parents just couldn't keep him grounded, because of his powers, because he could fly. Louis laughed at his own joke and looked down to see if Harry was in his garden, which he was, and sighed. Hesitating, Louis flew to the ground and walked to Harry's front door. What if Harry's parents answered? Or even worse, Gemma? Then what would he do?

Louis managed to corral together his courage and knock on the door. He envisioned Harry to open the door and just kiss him because he missed him and they were meant to be, but instead Harry's Mum answered the door. She looked very different in person, because Louis had only seen her in her 'work' outfit or in the papers his Dad would buy just to complain about the Styles family and how they're all perfect. "Oh, Hello dear, is there something you need?"

Louis snapped out of his daze and looked at Harry's Mum and the head of the superhero council who his family were very much against, "Is Harry home?" Louis asked even though he knew Harry was home, but what else was he supposed to say?

"He's in the garden, might I ask who you are?" Harry's Mum raised an eyebrow, always checking incase it was a villain's son or daughter.

"Lewis." Louis lied and hoped she didn't ask questions.

" Louis lied and hoped she didn't ask questions