"Ola Dylan." She didn't look very happy yet she still smiled.

"Brighton? Come.." He smiled gesturing for her to come in.

"Gracias." She stepped in then followed him to the living room. There they sat down not speaking a word to one another at first.

"Where are your friends?" She asked. Dylan just looked at her questioningly. "Amigos? Where are they?"

"Ohhh, Javier is up," He pointed to the ceiling. "Agustin is at hospital."

"And Aman is in jail?" Asked Brighton. Dylan felt his cheeks go red, for once he felt something. He didn't know exactly what she said but he knew it had to do with Aman. He felt as if all their reputations were at stake just because of Aman. Then again they all lied. Dylan just nodded his head. "He's a jerk I hate to be so frank about it! Oh, Dylan, I realized something now. Quiero Estar Contigo, I want to be with you."

Dylan was really blushing now, and he felt so happy! Did she want to be with him? Was he hearing this right? And this time it wasn't him just going for any girl, this one seemed to really like him! "Wait," He smiled. He got up and went into the kitchen. He poured a tall glass of lemonade for her, the one Agustin had made a few days ago. Then he brought it back to her who was smiling. "For you?" He asked holding it out.

"Thank you, Dylan." She took the cold glass and sipped a bit of lemonade. "No champagne?" She winked. Dylan got a serious look on his face. "Well, this is good too, Gracias."

Dylan sat beside her, this felt so good. His feelings for Brighton were growing stronger. He looked at her and asked, "No Brooks? No Agustin?"

Brighton threw her head back laughing. "No silly, Brooks is like a little brother to me and Agustin is well, Agustin." Dylan smiled, Brighton was everything he ever wanted. They locked eyes for a few seconds when their lips began to near one another's. Just then Brighton pulled back. "You have jelly in your mouth." She smiled. She took her index finger and whipped the bit of jelly off. "There." Then she moved back in, this time touching Dylan's lips.

***

Javier heard everything though, he couldn't believe Dylan would be so careless to the important things going on around him! All of them! He ran down the steps, made a right and entered the living room. Dylan and Brighton must have heard him coming because they immediately stopped looking very embarrassed.

"I can't believe you, Dylan! Here you are making out with no care in the world!" Javier spoke in Spanish, something the boys all did when together since Brooks and Dylan didn't speak English well. This way Brighton couldn't understand most of what they said, she just watched with curiosity.

"What, am I supposed to stop living because of Aman?" Asked Dylan.

"Right now, yes!" Replied Javier.

Dylan turned to Brighton. "I'll go now, see you later Dylan." She said. Dylan just eyed Javier then left to walk Brighton to her car.

***

Agustin was very nervous Brooks Mama would find out about Aman, she wouldn't let Brooks stay with them if that was the case. He was still under age and had to go by what his parents said. Agustin hated the fact that he was in on it, he should have seen this coming, he shouldn't have been so naive as usual. He got to Brooks room finally then knocked. He was met by Elon who didn't look very pleased. It worried Agustin, the last thing he wanted was for anyone to find him to be a bad influence.

"Agustin?" He questioned as if he wasn't sure.

Agustin nodded his head. "Can I see Brooks?" He asked.