Chapter I: The Rider

Two things before we get started:
1. I am a Ghost Rider fan, and I've seen Zootopia Crossovers With FNAF, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, so I decided why not Ghost Rider Crossover? (probably cuz it'll suck) not I'm only is it a Crossover it's also an AU. I decided to just get creative and do this story. I'm a creative person, and it's my job to be creative (I'm so Weird)

2. Huge Shoutout to DeviantArt user; FOX-POP for allowing me to use the image you see above, and believe it or not it inspired me to make this story. So FOX-POP if you're seeing this, you are the best and thanks so much, you're an awesome Guy/Girl.

Okay now let's get started.

............

Lt. Judy Hopps is chasing down a group of panthers who had massive amounts of heavy weaponry, such as Miniguns and Rocket Launchers. "Yo, Anthony, Shoot out the Damn Coppers Tires will ya?!" Their Leader; Ulysses, Commanded. Anthony Rolled Down his window and Fired his Mini Uzi at Judy's Cop Car.

The bullets hit the Light on the right, as Well as The Tires, making her crash into a street light, luckily she didn't get hurt. The panthers stopped the SUV in the middle of the street and aimed their guns at the Cop car as Judy opened the door and stumbled out, drawing her gun at them.

A loud sound of an engine can be heard from 2 miles away. The Panthers looks behind them to see a black late 60's sports car just sitting there. "That better not be who I think it is." Ulysses muttered under his breath. The Black Car started driving towards them. "Shit! It's him! Blow him to hell! Now!" He commanded. Anthony ran to the Trunk of their car, pulled out a Large brief case and inside was an RPG-7 rocket launcher. He aimed it at the Mysterious Sports car, which was now half a mile away.

He Fired a Rocket and it hit the car, causing it to flip in the air and it ignited into flames. The car landed on the ground and the car went faster. Judy's Eyes Widen at the Event that happened before her.

Anthony leaped away as the Car Collided with the Panthers SUV, killing two Panthers in the car, while the crash caused Gasoline to pour in front of Judy, causing her to jump back as Flames Surrounded the SUV. She Squinted her eyes to see at least something going on there. She was actually able to see a figure getting out of the sports car, fire was above the figures head.

Anthony looked at the Figure as it grabbed him and opened its mouth, sending a Line of fire into his face, burning him to death. Ulysses watched this, grabbed his magnum, and Fired 3 shots at the attacker. The Attacker looked at him, grabbed his head and slammed it against the destroyed SUV, knocking him out.

The Figure dragged Ulysses to his car, opened the trunk, threw him in, and slammed the trunk, closing him in.

Judy couldn't believe what she was seeing. The Figure got back in his vehicle, quickly spun around and drove off. Leaving a dying trail of fire behind.

Judy heard her radio going off. She took it off her belt and responded. It was the chief, asking is she needed assistance. Judy responded. "I'm gonna need an ambulance, and fire department, at 33rd street immediately."

Meanwhile, with the sports car, The Mammal who is driving the car appears to be a Vulpine Fox, Eyes glowing an orange fiery color.