2.Present...What a day

"Gabe, come on Gabe wake up!" I jerked up when I felt a weight on me, smashing my forehead with my sister's. "Owww Gaaabe." She whined, leaning back and rubbing her forehead. "Olly how many times do I have to tell you Not to do that!" I hissed at my sister, the light blue haired girl rolled her eyes, giggling. "Oh many more times dear brother." She said in a mockingly sweet voice, getting off me.

I rolled my eyes, standing up from where I was leaning against the wall. "Thank you for that humble sister." I mocked, replicating her voice. She chuckled, rolling her blue eyes as I stretched, feeling my bones 'pop' .

I looked around, seeing that the sun was coming up in the distance and already the horrendous traffic those humans had filled my ears. "Humans, the more advanced they are the more annoying they get." I grumbled, shaking my head as Olly laughed, her hair turning more blue and her eyes glowing near neon blue.

"Come on, we should probably get off the roof before anyone notices." She said, tapping the floor with her foot. "Yeah, yeah." I yawned, getting a playful smirk form Olly as the stood up to her tippy toes and closed my mouth, making me chuckle. "You should probably loose the red and yellow hair and the red eyes." She said, making me chuckle. "I could say the same to you." I smirked, making fire erupt from my hands and engulf my whole body.

The fire disappeared after a few seconds and I looked down at myself. I was a little bit closer to my real height being about 6'7 or so, tan, wearing a simple black shirt, jeans, sneakers and dog tags.

I looked at Olly, seeing her body being engulfed in water, which disappeared soon enough. Leaving behind a 5'9 female with black hair and olive green eyes. She was wearing a crop top as humans have called it, black jeans, a jacket and sunglasses were resting on her hat, a few dog tags hanging around her neck.

She looked at me, whistling. "Damn Gabe, didn't think you would go for the tall, muscular and handsome type, I like the brown eyes." She complimented and I chuckled. "Well I dress to impress, now come on, I'm hungry." I whined playfully, walking to the ledge of the giant structures roof that lead into an ally. "You're always hungry." She teased, laughing at my snort and jumping form the roof, with me following after her. I was the first to land, landing on the ground with a soundless 'thud', Olly doing the same. Standing up Olly looked at me as I got up from my crouching possition.

"Well? come on." She said, walking out of the ally with me following after her. A lot of the humans were already up and scurying around like ants, which I always found rather funny. We walked down the street, turnign a few corners before coming to a small but quite peacefull bakery.

Olly walked infront of me, opening the door and making the bell ching. We walked to the front desk where a lady we had become friends with, stood. "Morning Marci." We both said at the same time  "Good morning Olly, Gabe. How are you two doing?" She asked, brushing her blond hair out of her face. "Were fine thanks. We'll have the usual." Olly chirped happily, fist bumping her friend. "Got it!" She chirped.

Time skip...

"Hey, you guys don't mind if we go to the grocery marked do you? I have a few things to pick up." Marci said shyly, looking down. "Nah, we don't mind." "Come one, we'll help you!" I chirped, walking on the other side of Marci as Olly walked on her left. "Thanks." She smiled, receining a 'No prob' from Oli.

And sudenlly, there was screaming. I stopped in my tracks, looking around as the humans were running past us, scremaing bloody murder .:What's happening?!:. Olly asked over the bond that we shared as she tried shielding Marci from the humans. I sniffed the air, Sulfur, burning beeings and death filling my nostrils.

I couthed, getting the smell out of my nose and looked around, seeing what looked like a metal giant coming our way, guns pointed and red eyes glowing. "Olly get Marci away from here, I'll take care of that thing!" I comanded, looking behind my shoulder at the two females. Marci was too scared to speak while Olly nodded, her green eyes having a blu-ish tint to them.

She took Marci by the hand and ran, me turning back to the ugly creature to see it about to squish what looked like one of the human's soldiers along with some civilians. I growled like a beast and ran at it, my fist creating fire that quickly covered my whole body, turnign me into my real form (Picture above)

I leaped at it, my twin swords materalizing in my hands as I headed to the things face. It got out of the way just as I was about to impale it's skull, it trying to hit me. It didn't have much luck as I used one of my swords to cut a deep wond into it's face, using the sword as a boost to send me into the air. I did a backflip, throwing one of my swords at the things face.

It gave a shriek of pain, stumbling back and falling as I brought the other sword infront of me, piercign the things chest as I landed, most likely cruching a few things by the size of the dent I left. The thing shrieked, before it's body stopped fighting and fell, dead. I  gave a sligth sigh, standing up to my full height and taking out my sword, seeing it was covered in a blue type liquid. I walked to the things head, retrieving my sword and jumping off it's body, landing with a heavy 'thud'  thanks to the 10 ton weighting armour

I looked at the soldier and civilians. "Are you okay?" I asked, cursing in my mind at the demonic voice that had come out. The youngest of the civilians, which couldn't have been older than 9 or 10 squeaked in fear, hiding behind his mother.

The soldier aimed his weapon at me, making me rise an eyebrow, even tough I didn't have one in this form. "Relax young ones, I'm not going to hurt you." I tried comforting them, putting my twin blades back where they belonged and raising my arms in a surrender position.

.:Gabe we have a slight problem over here!:. My eyes widened when Olly's voice rang in my head, me already thinking of the worst. "Get them out of here, I'm needed somewhere else." I told him. Without waiting for a response I let my body turn to flames and burn into the sky, teleporting onto a building.