❀❀❀

After we played a few more arcade games and had something to eat, Dylan drove me back home. I'm gob-smacked that he got out of the car and the passenger door for me.

He must have seen the surprised look on my face because he said, "I'm not a complete arse. I can be a gentlemen at times."

I swung my legs out of the car and hopped out. "I know," I answered honestly. "I've seen it." I gave him a sweet smile and a chuckle as I watched him blush and give me a sheepish smile.

Just seeing Dylan like that did things to me. My mind gets all fuzzy and my insides become mushy. Is that normal?

He walked me up to my front door and we lingered for a moment, basking in a comfortable silence. I realised he was staring at me and I immediately hung my head down as I felt the blush creep up my neck and onto my cheeks. I twiddled with my thumbs, a habit of mine whenever I was nervous or embarrassed.

"You have a beautiful smile," he said, taking a step closer.

My head still hung down but I shot my eyes up to his and replied, "thanks."

"I had a great night," he told me, stuffing his hands into his jean pockets, rocking on the balls of his feet.

"Me too," I said. "and I don't usually do this sort of thing but I'm glad I decided to tonight."

"I'm glad you agreed." He took a couple more steps closer so there was only a few inches between us. It wasn't too close but it definitely wasn't far. "I was wondering if you would like to do it again next weekend? Maybe go to the cinemas?"

I nodded eagerly with a big grin, but I quickly stopped myself so I didn't look like a total embarrassing fool or desperate. "Yes, that would be nice."

Dylan shifted from one foot to the other before taking the one big step forward and finally closing the space between us. His hand mades it way from his pocket up onto my cheek. His thumb caressed my soft and delicate cheek and I felt a shiver go up my spine. My heart started to pound fiercely in my chest which made me thought it was going to explode.

It was like adrenaline had taken over my body, and every part of me was excited yet scared for the prospect of what was going to happen next. Well, what I thought was going to happen.

But it did happen.

And it was amazing!

His lips pressed against mine in the sweetest way ever. It felt like tiny bubbles of happiness were bursting in my stomach, and that sparks of fireworks were crackling in my mouth when his lips touched them. It was surprisingly such a nice feeling. I could do this all day, everyday with Dylan.

But did he feel the same? Did he like the kiss as much as I did?

My rushing thoughts got blown away when I felt his hands grip into my waist and pull me flush against him. I thought before we were really close together, but now there wasn't even an inch between us.

As his mouth parted so did mine. I didn't have a clue at what I was doing since this was my second kiss, but I didn't seem to mind that and neither did Dylan. I was learning from him and I'm enjoying it.

My hands slided up his arms and gripped onto his biceps as the kiss that was just small and chaste suddenly got warmer, wetter and more passionate within 0.5 seconds.

I couldn't complain, though. I may be very inexperienced but this was like heaven and I couldn't stop myself from wanting more of his kisses.

However, to my disappointment Dylan stopped the kiss by pulling his lips slightly away from mine. His forehead rested against mine for a bit as we both breathed heavily, but once our breathing calmed down his forehead parted from mine and I saw an elusive but satisfying smirk plastered on his face. That charming look that he always had on his face at school appeared as he played it 'cool', as he would put it.

"You're one good kisser for a girl who's awfully shy," he muttered in a hoarse voice. I wondered what mine must sound like since his sounded deep and raspy.

I gave him a shy smile and coughed so I could get rid of any raspy or croaky-ness. "You too."

"Well, I better let you get in so you can go to sleep." I nodded in agreement and then he slowly started to back away to his car. 'Goodnight, baby cakes," he called out with an added wink when he was half way between my house and his car.

I blushed and smiled at the nickname he used and quickly turned away to open up the front door. As I stepped into the house and locked the door, I quickly ran up to the window, hiding behind the curtain as I watched Dylan getting in his car and drive off into the dark night.

I bit my lip when I thought of the kiss again. Our first one was a shock for me and a complete surprise so I never really got my head around it, but this time I saw it coming and I seriously couldn't wait for more!

 Our first one was a shock for me and a complete surprise so I never really got my head around it, but this time I saw it coming and I seriously couldn't wait for more!

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm so, so, so sorry for the extremely long delay but I'm currently working on another story on fanfiction.net that is more popular than this story so of course that was a priority.

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Let me know what you would like to see next. :)