CHAPTER SIX

After a long hard week at work, I finally got to have the time off that I needed so I could just relax and forget about all my worries.

Well, apparently, fate doesn't want that for me because as soon as I put my feet up there is a hurried knocking sound pounding on my door that has me jumping in horror for the sky.

I freeze for a moment. I have no idea who it could be. My mum is at work and she has her keys anyway so it's not her.

When the pounding noise returns, I feel my heart start to quicken its pace. I've seen horror movies like this, the good teenager is home alone when someone furiously knocks on her door, then suddenly — bang! She's dead.

I get up and start to walk over. When I get half way, the hurried knocking noise picks up.

My heartbeat starts to quicken even more and I warily scurry over to the door. I look through the peephole and see that it's only Dylan.

I forcefully swing open the door. "Are you trying to knock my door down!" I groan out.

"No time for questions," he says before pouncing on me and attaching his lips to mine.

His lips had covered mine and start to kiss them. Before I knew what was going on I just shut my eyes and enjoyed it, that was until I realised I was doing nothing at all.

I started to copy his actions and repeated what he did to my lips to his. In my head, I was trying to picture how I had seen those couples in the romantic movies kiss because I had honestly never had kissed anyone before.

Anyway, I started to get the hang of it just before he pulled away. I groaned in my head because I didn't want it to be over. It was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and it's now over.

My lips felt raw and bruised after that surprisingly amazing kiss, though. They had been as delicate as a daisy until Dylan Blakewell had pressed his lips to mine and tamed and dominated them into oblivion.

I've only read about these types of kisses in romance novels, but I'd never excepted it to happen in the real world, let alone happen to me.

As Dylan's lips pull away from mine he places his forehead against my forehead. An act of wanting to stay as close as possible to me without kissing.

I open my eyes to find his eyes staring right into mine just before he leant down to my ear.

"I want you," he whispers huskily into my ear.

I go to gasp but it gets stuck in my throat because of how thick and closed up it has become due to mine and Dylan's close proximity.

I swear he can feel the loud thumping of my heartbeat as our chests are pressed together.

I want to respond. I have the perfect thing that I want to tell him in my mind but my jaw falls slack and my tongue feels so heavy that I can't even utter a single sound.

He pulls away from my ear to be face to face with me, which I can only assume is bad considering what just happened moments ago when we were like this.

"Do I make you speechless? Or are you just waiting for me to kiss you again?"

I think maybe a bit of both but I can't say that, well it's not like I can anyway, not when I've suddenly got a loss for words.

I don't know why I even liked the kiss so much anyway. And I don't know why I like him at all. And I don't know why I just want to stare into his amazing blue eyes for all eternity.

He's a bad boy! He practically makes milk curdle with fear. He's someone I don't need to be involved with.

Yet again he's someone that I just have to be involved with because of how he makes my heart beat and stomach fill with butterflies.

Oh god! What do I do?

"You're quite a good kisser." He decided to change the subject.

"You're not so bad yourself," I say out of breath when I'm finally able to find my voice again.

He smirks as he pulls away from me, and my body already feels like the heat is being drained from it.

Oh my... Dylan has already cast a spell on me. A very dangerous spell. And I think this spell has infatuated me so much that I may not be able to stop thinking about him.

"What made you come here and do that," I voice out what I've been thinking.

"Honestly," he begins. "I can't give you an exact answer but let's just say stuff at home made me take the path towards here."

"Okay," I say and is all I say, even though, I want to say something else. I want him to expand on what he said. My mind may just be fuzzy from that amazing kiss we shared just but I have no idea what he could mean.

Dylan is a tricky person to understand. Long before I was even aquatinted to him he was always a mystery and not just to me. To everyone.

I was wondering if everything at his home is alright? I've never seen any of his family members. He's never even been seen with them I don't think.

Maybe he's just one of those teens that are embarrassed to be seen around with their family.

"So, what happens now?" I ask.

"What do you want to happen?" he answers with a question.

"Well, if you're free tomorrow we could go out for some food?" I suggest. That's what you normally do on a date, isn't it?

"Sure. I guess we could," he says in a casual tone.

Sure? It's that all he got to say? Oh well, that's Dylan Blakewell for you.

"Great. Well, I'll text you on Facebook tonight."

He nods then leans in and places a quick kiss to my lips. "Text you later babe." He proceeds to leave my house, not before winking at me, though.

"Babe," I whisper to myself once he's gone and bite my lip.

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm back with another update, so sorry for the delay but I've been working on other stories and coursework. Ugh! Coursework.

Anyway, I bring you the newest chapter. I hope you all enjoy it. And don't forget to comment and vote. :)