Five

YOUR POV
You grabbed a cup of water from downstairs and ran up, taking two stairs at a time. You sat on the floor beside him, dragging the sweat-drenched cream coloured quilt along with you. It was lightly stained with dried blood. Feeling how damp it was, and seeing the blood made you cry on the inside. He must have went through hell in his mind to be sweating so much... And to use his nails to scratch his head so deeply. You opened the lid of the bottle so hastily that some of the tablets fell to the ground. You tossed him the tablets and passed him the glass of water, heart beating anxiously for the pills to take effect. You wanted to cry again but you restrained yourself. Suddenly Taehyung stopped shivering. He relaxed a little. You released the breath you realised you were holding in temporary relief. At least he wasn't in pain anymore. You ran to the medicine cabinet in your parent's room again and grabbed a roll of bandages, anti-septic lotion and a pair of scissors to cut the bandages. The moment you entered the room and grabbed some cotton balls from the toilet, Taehyung, looking into the distance with a pained look on his face, spoke in a horse, pleading voice towards you. "I... It's... Not safe to stay near me... Send me out of your house... I... I don't know what I'll do to you..."
You shook your head stubbornly without turning around.
Hearing him speak was even worse.
Before you knew it, tears were flowing down.
You wanted to slap yourself for crying. How could you cry in front of him?
"A-Are... Are you crying...?" Taehyung turned his head towards you, and asked hesitantly, his eyes wide with worry and regret.
"N-No... I'm not..." You said as you wiped off your tears. "I'll c-clean the wound on your arm," you told him while stepping forward. You didn't look him in the eye as you were scared of breaking down even further. You kneeled down beside the bed, and you lightly grabbed his left arm, avoiding all eye contact. You gently cleaned the scratches, but Taehyung still winced. You wrapped his arm in bandages. The cuts were surprisingly deep, considering the fact that he scratched himself with his nails. "It m-must be... Painful," you mumbled to yourself. Taehyung watched you silently as you wrapped the final length of the bandage on his arm. "T-Thanks..." he said softly, and you only caught the end of his thanks. Biting you lip, you told him. "Taehyung... I... I never want you to leave... I don't care if you're scared of doing something to me... You aren't leaving. If you do, I'm going to find you and search for you to the ends of the earth... Please... Don't go..." You took a deep breath and looked at him in the eye. There was shock and surprise on his face. Then his shocked look rearranged itself into even look. There was some kind of sad look in his eyes as he nodded his head. You glanced at the clock at the bedside table. It was 2:45am. You didn't want to waste time running from your room to his, so you suggested something to him. "I'll... I'll sleep on the floor. Call me up if anything happens again." He widened his eyes and lightly raised an eyebrow. "You... You shouldn't stay near me. You should stay far away." He looked at you with confused eyes. You glanced at him stubbornly and went to switch off the lights. "I'll stay here and that's that." You challenged him back in the darkness.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
If... If she was going to be like that... There was this look in her eyes that meant that her choice to sleep here would be definite. Something told me to let her sleep here. It felt... Safer... Somehow.
You're being selfish Taehyung.
Ill... I'll trust myself this time. I won't do anything to her. Never.

My eyes snapped open. What time was it? 7:39? I groaned slightly and tried to close my eyes and fall asleep again. It was impossible. I sat up. Her head was on the side of my bed. She actually slept like this in the night...
Don't wake her up now... She must have been through so much because of me.
I agreed with my head. I've been a burden to her. I owe her my life. Sighing to myself, I stole a glance at her sleeping face. Strands of hair was covering her face. I cautiously tucked those strands of hair behind her ears.
TAEHYUNG! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER
My eyes grew wider at the realization. What did I just do... She could've been harmed... I shook my head. I won't do that again. I sighed and glanced back at her. Her (H/c) coloured hair complemented her smooth skin. She was... She was actually very pretty...
TAEHYUNG!
I caught myself. This wasn't happening. I will leave the house and get away from her after awhile. Then she'll be safe from me.
She stirred.
I hurried and tried to get off the bed but she clasped my hand tight. "TaeH-Hyung... Don't go..."
I tried to take my hand away from her but her grip was so tight I couldn't do anything but wait for her to release my hand. She slowly rose up from her position.
She shook her head and rubbed her eyes. "I wish you'd never try to run when I grab you," she mumbled softly under her breath, probably still half asleep. She then turned to me and told me to wash up while she made breakfast. I nodded.

As I walked down the stairs, a warm, homey smell greeted me. She was making pancakes. I sat at the dining table as she set it up. "Morning Taehyung!" She smiled brightly, face full of smiles. I had the great urge to give her a hug. She was... Beautiful... Her hair turned a lighter shade under the sun, and her being so cheerful was really uplifting. As she sat down beside me on the table, I felt so bad that I wasn't being as nice to her as I should.
I'm not going to listen to you mind. The least I can do for her is to be nice.
"T-Thanks...for the food." I gave her the brightest smile I could muster up. Her face lit up immediately and she replied happily that it was nothing compared to what BTS has given her. Then I made up my mind.
I am going to be nice today. I will be V for her. I will be that celebrity she seems on the Internet for her.
"I... I realise I don't know your name..." I muttered in embarrassment. "It's about time you asked," and she rolled her eyes playfully. "It's (Y/n)."
"Thank you for everything you've done for me... (Y/n)," I said formally. Then glancing at her sadly, I said, "It's all my fault... That BTS won't be active anymore... Because of me..."

YOUR POV
When he said that, it kinda shocked you a little because you didn't think that that would happen. Shaking your head, you silently promised yourself that you'd make BTS comeback with Taehyung.
"It's... It's okay... We'll clear up this mess. Together."
You gave him a small smile.
He looked up, and for a moment, it looked as if Taehyung... was Taehyung again.
------------
OMGG THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 1K READS AHHH!!!
Okay I'm really sorry I haven't updated in like... 57389403 years I'm so sorry
Idk whether some of you will like what's going to happen next or dont like what's going to happen next its going to be much happier in the next few chaps... until shit happens....
anyways dont forget to vote BTS on soribada!! we are losing and that cant happen~
[DM ME FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOE TO VOTE!! ]😢
Thank you!!
Please also take some time and press the star icon at the bottom HHAHA
Thank y'all once again for reading!! 💖💖

~R