Damien bleakly looks at the three of us as he runs his hand through his hair and tugs at the ends.

"What happened? Did you agree? Shoot your way out of there like James Bond?" Greg pushes as he leans into his seat.

Damien gives him a stony stare and shakes his head.

"Yes and no. We have reached a compromise." He says.

Compromise?

How can you have a compromise when it comes to taking over a gang.

They should have a 'Taking over a gang guide for Dummies.'

If Greg has anything to do with it, they'll need it desperately.

"I agreed to Arturo about taking the gang over."

Mine and Greg's  mouths drop open in unison at the expected yet somewhat unexpected news.

Alexander just nods his head in understanding and waits for Damien to continue.

"It's only for a year or two so everything settles back into place. I have already talked to Sam and we've agreed that he will be taking care of the gang. I'll just be there-,"

"To sit and look pretty?" Greg asks in a mocking and slightly angry tone.

I lean into Alexander, taken by surprise.

This is the first time I've seen Greg completely serious– even at the club he wasn't as serious as this, there was always mischief in his eyes– and angry at the same time.

Damien returns Greg's mocking expression with his own completely void of emotion one.

As soon as Damien opens his mouth, Greg beats him to it once more.

"Do you not realise how dangerous this is? You could die! You could go to jail!" Greg nearly shouts out as he stands up from his chair.

Damien's eyes narrow as he too makes a move to stand up but Alexander places a hand on his shoulder.

A moment passes as Damien glances at the two men before looking back at Greg and shrugging his shoulders.

Greg scoffs and walks off into the nearby bedroom, making sure to slam the door.

I wince but make no move to get up.

Once he has some time to cool down I'll go and check up on him.

I mean he's worried for his best friends safety is all.

"Were was I?" Damien asks before answering himself, "So I'll just be a figurehead, taking care of a few issues but I'll be leaving the rest up to Sam. And then later on I'll pull out completely."

My eyes widen at his last words but I scold myself to be serious.

Alexander glances at me weirdly before nodding his head in understanding.

"That sounds like a great plan actually. So is all of this actually over and down with?" Alexander asks in disbelief.

Damien nods once more as he stands up.