01

Harry's POV

"So you're saying no tour this year ?!"

I roll my eyes at Marcus , he is my manager and believe me this guy is not easy to deal with. I sometimes don't know if I am his boss or he is mine. But I know I wouldnt be here if not Marcus. He discovered me when I was looking for small ,even when small gigs were like Christmas present.

I came to New York , following my dream - a dream to influence people with my music , my kind of music , to fill peoples heart with my melodies and just write some nice songs.

And I believe I accomplished that. In three years I have toured three times , removing three back to back albums and I just finished my last tour .

Marcus here has been my man since the beginning of my career motivating me like any big brother would and also playing a strict father but right now he is being my manager and a worker at Syco. And I dont like this Marcus very much.

I jump as he claps his hand in front of me obviously knowing I lost him at his question. He repeats it again rolling his eyes at me which by the way I was doing when he asked me the dumbest question in the world.

I move over from my recliner as he goes on and on about the interviews I have to take , the shows I got to do and songs to play off my last album. Two of them topping the charts and my album being the biggest sale !

I dont know what more they want from me but I am not moving against my decision

I shuffle to my post I received this week ,going through them as I give Marcus his time to remove his frustration at me.

"Harry ! Harry I am talking to you, you can't just go off on a hiatus like this. Their are people to answer and all that " I shake my head ripping the cover of one of the mail.

Its a letter , no wait its a wedding invitation.

I read it and cut Marcus in between the lines of Syco and money.

I quickly pull out my phone to see some messages on watsapp. I read Rob's message

Think you got the envelope!
Be their no excuses .
Guys planning it all and I talk to Anne.
Its a four weeks thing

Rob

I laugh at the message of course the febber already had word with my maa.

"Jesus Christ ! Harry I am here talk-" I cut him of by placing my finger on my lips and shove the damn invitation into his hands.

"Marcus , Marcus , I have been working, I got some great songs out , made millions and got album of the year and not to mention highest sale. Now all I want is to have some time , a year , to visit my family and I just haven't been home Mar .......and I want to go back to who I was before I completely loose myself here. "

His eyes are wide open "A year ?Harry dam-"

"Yes a year Marcus , and look at that its my friends wedding perfect reason not to mention my mom is behind it"

I watch his shoulder deflate and then he shrugs keeping the envelope "Its okay, have three weeks break and then return"

I quickly correct him "Its a four weeks gig and possibly more I dont know.But I will talk to Syco head myself and I just need this week.."

I am sinking I know that , all this popularity , celebrity light , money and media , the parties its really not my scene. I have caught myself into many going downrail . No it doesnt mean drugs or stuff like that but I know I have been wasting away and I just , my life is so empty . My house is so empty and I am done with coming late night to an empty apartment with no one to care about me , I am done talking to my sister Gemma and Mom on skype for months on the end and I am just done with everything .

Right now I feel if I didnt go out , step out of this circus I call my life I will suffocate and die. And that is the last thing I want.

I want to go to my parents to have a house to be filled with bunch of people every time I come home, to just play my guitar and write some stories ( lyrics) and spend time with friends.

Truth be told I don't even know how Rob looks now , how his wife looks and who she is.

I am starting to feel irritated with Marcus right now as he doesn't know when to stop and let it go. I take the invitation from him , kind of snatch it , I know not really mature of me but what can I do.

I then place it neatly as I say "Marcus , This tour is over , my album is finished now I want to have a break , to you know think and write some new stuff"

He pauses to think and not humping on me for the first time.

I know what works with him and if I say this line he would let me go easily.
"Songs and you will be back ?" He asks , his eyes looking at me with at most suspicious that I am not able to stop the laugh bubbling out of me.

"Obviously Mar , where else would I go ?! I am coming right to you!" I say to please him although inside I am thinking isnt it should be him begging for his job technically I pay his bills. I shake my head not wanting to go right into this .

"Okay ." he claps his hands nodding probably thinking to himself as he clears his throat "Okay , go , do your work , be the creative butterfly you're. But I want you to keep your face updated Tim to time "and yeah he does have certain way with his English.

I nod my head smiling at him and hug him tightly "thanks Mar." He shoos me away and goes to my fridge cursing  me to almost giving him an attack.

I chuckle as I call my mom , it has been days since we last talked and it was all her crying over me and not wanting to see her and all that .

I smile as the phone rings as I think someone is going to be really happy

As soon as her voice comes in I couldn't help the words falling out of my mom and I never felt such a calmness spread over my body as I say the words

"I am coming home mom "

A/N

This is the first chapter , the story mostly will be in Harry 's POV . The chapter will be short till the book gets momentum, its a short , drama less , love story filled with romance and emotion.

I hope you like the story and the chapter , lemme know in the comments below :)

Vote. Comment. Share and add it to tour reading list !
Love
Ri x