Voices and beasts (part 4)

Hello! Welcome to the fourth part of The girl, the man and the monster!

I sat on my bed, full of joy and awe. I mean, I'm living with Jacksepticeye!

I shivered with joy and went to go find Jack. Maybe I should ask Jack about dinner. I investigated the hall, with no success, then went down to the kitchen. Just past there, there was a door. I knocked on it, then listened. I heard some thuds, then...voices?

"Please...behave...just...defenceless..."

"But...smell...hot...need...fresh..."

"Jack...? Is that you?" I asked. Silence followed my question. "Jack? Sean?" I opened the door into the room.

Oh.

It was a bathroom. Jack was standing on a chair, innocently staring at me.

"Audrey? Is something wrong?"

"Umm...no...just, um, what's for dinner?" Jack bit his lip.

"Um... I don't know-"

"Oh, I could cook. That's fine."

Jack grinned. "Yer kidding me?"

"No, I'm not. I'm a very proficient cook."

Jack grinned. "Go ahead."

I sat down, putting a bowl of pasta on the table. Jack seemed to have disappeared.

"Jack? Dinner!" I called.

"FOOD! I'M COMING!"

Jack started running to the kitchen, swinging around the corner in the most dangerous fashion I've ever seen. He smacked into the table, groaning.

I had to stifle a laugh. Jack looked at me angrily. "Nobody said it was funny!"

I started laughing. Jack sat down at the table and grabbed a bowl of pasta, and started eating. I choked my laughs down and started eating, too.

"Nice pasta, Audrey."

"Oh! Thanks, Jack."

Jack twirled his pasta on a fork, then said, "You were a fan of mine?"

"Still am. Although, I did watch your videos a whole lot more when I was young."

"Fair enough." Jack said. His blue eyes twinkled. I smiled at him. Suddenly, I was aware of how his green hair tumbled over his forehead in such a way that-

Jack's head suddenly snapped up.

He suddenly got up for on the table and looked out the window. He swore, then turned to me. For a few seconds he bit his lip, torn, then seemed to make up his mind.

"Audrey." He said, all the joking gone. "I need you to stay. Right. There. I'll explain, but not now. Now-"

Suddenly, a huge thing shot through the window, landing on Jack and knocking him to the ground. Jack struggled, but surely he couldn't win against that thing.

Then a strange glitchy patch appeared on the floor, on which a man seemed to materialise on.

Green hair. Green eyes. Blue shirt. Black jeans.

He tackled the monster, taking it to the ground. After a brief struggle, he picked it up and through it out the window. Jack lay on the floor, seemingly out cold.

The strange man smiled as he walked towards me, bloodlust in his eyes.